Ed Reed on Showtime.....

canesman

Junior
Flipped on Showtime last night and saw E. Reed on Inside the NFL for the first time.

All I can saw is WOW....

The guy sounds like a football professor. Man he was impressive in both delivery and substance.

Our success on the field during his time here makes alot more sense now. That guy is a born leader and communicator in addition to being an exception athlete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should be coaching. One of the best to ever play the position and has the skill to instruct.

Advertisement
Flipped on Showtime last night and saw E. Reed on Inside the NFL for the first time.

All I can saw is WOW....

The guy sounds like a football professor. Man he was impressive in both delivery and substance.

Our success on the field during his time here makes alot more sense now. That guy is a born leader and communicator in addition to being an exception athlete.

You are behind guys. He has been on the show for a while. Funny he still hasn't retired though. Supposedly going to decide with Ozzie after the season is over.

All I can saw is WOW....

You are behind guys. He has been on the show for a while. Funny he still hasn't retired though. Supposedly going to decide with Ozzie after the season is over.

He pretty much is retired. He isn't on a team and hasn't been since being released last year from Houston.

Advertisement

All I can saw is WOW....

He pretty much is retired. He isn't on a team and hasn't been since being released last year from Houston.

But he hasn't filed with the league...

All I can saw is WOW....

But he hasn't filed with the league...

Last week he said it was tough to make the decision when he knows he still has 2-3 good years left in him.

Wrong. Didn't Ed go to the Jets after the Texans?

Also, idk if I'm correct on this. Watched the Army All-American Game. Could have sworn he was there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back