Ed Reed Baby!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s PASSON , no go through the motions pride me players allowed in that locker room that is common place in ours.

We’ll need that exact mindset to compete with BAMA’S mindset .

See PASSION of the heart exposed in Reed .

GOCANES

Giving up 2 TD's to fsu in the first half of 2001 game.
I know Ed got nicked up in the first half. I'm not 100 on this but i vaguely remember the players gathering to head out for the 2nd half and one of the players , not sure who, asked Ed if he was alright or or something like that and Ed just went the eff off and the is glorious history.

Good Canes!!

Let's SEND him the OFFER of the BEST cigars. NOW. Yes, he is for a purpose, we are seeing it before our eyes.
I'm guessing bringing Ed into the fold is starting to pay off big time. I wonder how much of a roll he's played in helping to put this defensive staff together? Regardless, I'm just glad he's back and involved with the program. Home run hire!!

Go Canes!!

I was at that game and I remember I kept saying how scared the recievers were.. They would look for the ball real quick then look for ed then quickly lift the arms shoulder height and then slide so they wouldn't get killed by ed .I was yelling gator arms and some dumb f s u chick told me we are the Seminoles not the gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think about it, if mister chef edouard reed didn't want to be be here........ he wouldn't and blake would not allow it. Go CANES

Mo GOAT SPEAK 🐐

Go Canes!!

That attitude is what makes him such a champion and Manny should do everything possible to keep Ed around the program; no reason why he shouldn't be more involved if that's what he wants. 'Don't cheese with me if you not working hard!' It's the idea that we can have fun and style but you gotta work hard before you carry the legacy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back