Ed Reed article on CBS

Advertisement
Keep scrolling down after that article and have a good laugh at them calling FSU a title contender.

b2xzW.gif

If Baker stumbles, Coach Reed will be waiting in the wings. ****, he needs to be a coach next year no matter what , if not someone needs to catch a bullet. Coach Reed, The GOAT.

Advertisement
Maybe Banda DC and reed takes over safeties ?

Maybe our defense is actually good and Baker isn't gonna get fired?

If Baker left, I could see things going that way. Banda is gonna get some calls this season for lower-tier DC jobs. But until the D is actually bad, this conversation has been beaten completely into the ground.

Maybe our defense is actually good and Baker isn't gonna get fired?

If Baker left, I could see things going that way. Banda is gonna get some calls this season for lower-tier DC jobs. But until the D is actually bad, this conversation has been beaten completely into the ground.
Agreed. I’m not rooting for it. Just saying

Advertisement
Agreed. I’m not rooting for it. Just saying

I'm not bashing Baker, I'm not supporting Baker (per se), I really don't think the DC matters all that much besides recruiting. It's Diaz's defense.

That said, I can't recall hearing almost anything about Baker on the trail, so IF he left and Banda got promoted to DC (hey, he WAS our DC for a minute... remember?), then we open a spot on staff to a better recruiter, that could be a win.

If I had to make a guess, I'd say Reed is in line for the Safeties job, given it's reasonable to assume either Banda leaves or Baker leaves and Banda takes his spot.

Advertisement
You think we're gonna take a guy with almost zero coaching experience and make him DC?

Which one is more absurd?
I guarantee Coach Reed would not call a blitz from the weak side on 4 and 17. Baker has rode Diaz's jock to every position he has had and that makes him more qualified than the GOAT?? Absurd.

I'm sure you were one of those dudes around here who were questioning Ed's "advisory" role in the first place just because of your limited knowledge and lack of insight into understanding the impact Coach Reed would have because it was an unconventional hire and out of the box.

Small minds do small things, so you keep doing you.

I'm rollin' with this cat,

2.jpeg

Advertisement
Back