Ed Reed Article - Make sure you READ it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ohh man thats tough, I love me some Ed Reed! Ed had to move on, and some day Al will choose to move on and break my heart so I will say Ed Reed! LOL

Brilliant

God I hope he wins one

Dammit. This.

Great read, too.

Can you find, in the history of college football, a better lineage of players at the same position in the same program as safety at Miami between 2000-2004? Doubt it.

Advertisement
"This might sound like the worst compliment ever, but he understands football almost like an autistic kid understands the piano," one former teammate says. "His brain has that type of transcendent talent."

haa! awesome!

"Yet he's been voted to the Pro Bowl nine times, has intercepted 61 career passes and scored 13 touchdowns. and is the NFL's all-time leader in interception return yards."

:eekeyes:

GREAT REED

Advertisement
Surpassed Michael Barrow as my favorite Cane ever. Love everything the dude stands for and how he approaches the game.

In spanish, he's what we would call a "Puro."

Pure instincts. Pure football player.

Advertisement
Ed Reed gave Duke some of the recipe! Same type of unselfish players that make a team unite, play hard, and do it for the right reasons. There should be an Ed Reed NFL award after he retires that is given to the biggest contributor to the sport that does not demand cameras or attention. Just vaulted to favorite cane of all time in my book. Thanks for sharing!

Advertisement
Back