Ed Reed and PrimeTime Interview

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23667

just stumbled across this gem on this slow, rainy, off-season Saturday.. so awesome to see the tremendous level of respect these two legends have for each other. I had totally forgotten that they played on the same team for a year or two at Baltimore, but you can tell from the video that their mutual respect and admiration went way beyond that. Enjoy! Happy Saturday. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Prime one of few Noles I’d have loved at The U. The others, Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn

I'm going to be real

I would have LOVED to have had ALL , YES EVERYONE OF THEIR STAR PLAYERS.....and left them with NOTHING.

With maybe only one or two exceptions.

Let's not forget or play stupid...we also heavily recruited almost EVERY player on their team for decades

I'm going to be real

I would have LOVED to have had ALL , YES EVERYONE OF THEIR STAR PLAYERS.....and left them with NOTHING.

With maybe only one or two exceptions.

Let's not forget or play stupid...we also heavily recruited almost EVERY player on their team for decades
Fuc all the Noles. Stars and all. If they didn't wanna come here they are dead to me. That includes all their stars, including Deion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
*** all the Noles. Stars and all. If they didn't wanna come here they are dead to me. That includes all their stars, including Deion.w

Sorry, but I just want to win. Plain and simple. Not hold grudges or play tough guy. We took in Brock Berlin and now he's considered a Cane.

Even worse I wouldn't want to be constantly looking over my shoulder, dodging bottles or arriving at the parking lot to another car fire,...after a loss because Cane fans found out that we could have had a Deion Sanders , or a Dalvin Cook etc transfer here but I wanted to play tough guy and said NO.

It may sound good to some but but not me. IMO someone would have to completely mental to turn down having HOF type talent added to his team for that reason. I'd much rather win.

But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Sorry, but I just want to win. Plain and simple. Not hold grudges or play tough guy. We took in Brock Berlin and now he's considered a Cane.

Even worse I wouldn't want to be constantly looking over my shoulder, dodging bottles or arriving at the parking lot to another car fire,...after a loss because Cane fans found out that we could have had a Deion Sanders , or a Dalvin Cook etc transfer here but I wanted to play tough guy and said NO.

It may sound good to some but but not me. IMO someone would have to completely mental to turn down having HOF type talent added to his team for that reason. I'd much rather win.

But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
We did win without Deion. We were 4-0 against the Noles during his tenure at FSU, we won a ship in 87, and we were one win away from a ship in 85, 86, and 88 (and in 88 we got robbed by the refs at ND).

Last edited by a moderator:
“Where I’m from we don’t say opp”-954
1615316129285.gif

Advertisement
Back