Ed Orgeron is there a way to get him on the staff?

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
Lane Kiffin is going to get fired soon. I would love to get him. The guy can recruit and develop talent see Leonard Williams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna trust Al to make coaching picks. I thought Jed was a reach and two years he is NFL OC. Steals Coley and cripples FSU So FL recruiting. Hurlie moves up and is instanct requirting machine. Now it looks like our nightmare(DC) has ended up putting monster defense on the field and even DL is outstanding. Al's big book is not the Bible, but it is looking like the next best thing. I liked "our you kidding!" but he completely had me at 21-16!

Advertisement
Advertisement
PAtrick would be at the top of my list as well if/when we need a new DL coach. With that said, the DL has looked a **** ton better than last year so I doubt Franklin is going anywhere.

I'm a young'n, could someone explain this to me?

I'm not one to put a person's personal business out in the public domain; let's just say Ed had serious personal issues and is not representative of what Al Golden preaches to his kids and promises their parents.

Advertisement
I think our DL has made HUGE strides since last year and our DL recruiting seems to be coming around as well.

The thing this coaching staff needs more then anything else is continuity. We changed O coordinators and can definitely see that our offense is out of sink since the change.

Advertisement
Back