Ed Not Returning To LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Report is that Coach O lost the locker room, including his coaching staff. Once word got to the AD, “surprisingly”, he had a meeting w/ Coach O to begin negotiations to remove him as coach. Dude can win out & it won’t mean chit b/c the locker room is in turmoil.

Interdasting concept.

Advertisement
2 years removed from an NC and LSU tells Orgeron to **** off.

But going 2-6 or whatever the record is now against power 5 teams and multiple embarrassing losses isn’t enough to get fired at the University of Miami.

😇
Yea. I mean there’s nothing else going on at lsu under his reign that they are looking into…

True, based on what I am seeing on here, people must not know about all the stuff that came out before the season. How many rape allegations? How many players accused? SEC SEC SEC

I am familiar with allegations so, sure, that will be a massive news splash....for a couple of days...then on to bigger news items like a former UM player, thrice removed, being arrested for not paying his HOA fees.

Advertisement
Yea. I mean there’s nothing else going on at lsu under his reign that they are looking into…
LSU could give a **** about any of that. They woulda fired him when all that **** went public if they actually gave a **** about it.

They forced him out because he sucks as a head coach and LSU cares about the football program. If they arent top 5, and competing for nattys year in year out then they arent satisfied.

Advertisement
Smart he sucks and that University knows what's trash and what's not trash. Cutting ties a year late though but they want to win.
They tolerated Les Miles for years. They also signed Ed to a 6 year, $42 million deal. 95k in the stands they can **** away tens of millions and get away with it.

Meanwhile down in Coral Gables Manny and Blake are laughing while cashing their checks.

LSU could give a **** about any of that. They woulda fired him when all that **** went public if they actually gave a **** about it.

They forced him out because he sucks as a head coach and LSU cares about the football program. If they arent top 5, and competing for nattys year in year out then they arent satisfied.
Wrong. His just won a national title less than 2 years ago. This had absolutely nothing to do with performance

I get what you are saying but this was done before the season started. Everybody knew it. Most of their brass wanted him gone before the season started. That should be pretty obvious right now. 12 pt dogs and you beat a ranked team and get fired? Think about it.

Advertisement
Back