Ed Cunningham

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Just said the Richt hiring was uninspiring but Mendenhall was a home run

Lol **** ESPN

Advertisement
bronco better be ready for that ACC grind, I know BYU schedules tough non conference , but their conference is a joke

Advertisement
Man. I can't wait for Miami to become a top dog again, just to **** all over espn and every other hater out there.

Advertisement
good. I want Miami to be the most disliked, hated on team out there. Just like in our renegade days.

Didn't Al bring a bunch of his temple people with him? I'm good if Mark hires completely new staff. His and Al's both had a HC fired. That is not a good reference in my book.

Advertisement
LOL. Last week during the SEC title game, the CBS studio guys discussed this year's coaching carousel. The Richt hire was only mentioned in passing. They creamed themselves about Syracuse and VT. Neweasel was the only one to bring him up, and only to say he was, "interested to see what he could do there."

Advertisement
There is a storm brewing, watch next season, lot of insiders gonna have **** pie all over the faces.

Cunningham is a total douche. He is still bitter that UM and Washington tied for the NC in 1991. Get over it Ed, your a bitter man.

Just said the Richt hiring was uninspiring but Mendenhall was a home run

Lol **** ESPN

Advertisement
Back