****ed at the site

Dgixxer252525

Recruit
Premium
From here on out, I'm taking the expert analysis by people on this site as pure bu!!****...Pete saying that the defense will be faster, saying kayaa looks like a stud, expect big things...it's all crap...the so called "experts" or "insiders" on this site are nothing more than a bunch of dorky *** jock sniffers talking ****...

We looked terrible last night!

Nothing is new, nothing is better, and nothing is going to change. We need to either boycott the games, put a banner up, or something to get things to change. I will not be at one game this year because the staff lied to all of us saying that we would be a better team. I think that we, as a fan base need to collectively do one of two things:

1. Accept and embrace mediocrity and just have fun tailgating with no real expectations...

Or

2. Boycott this regime completely until we get the change we want/need

Advertisement
From here on out, I'm taking the expert analysis by people on this site as pure bu!!****...Pete saying that the defense will be faster, saying kayaa looks like a stud, expect big things...it's all crap...the so called "experts" or "insiders" on this site are nothing more than a bunch of dorky *** jock sniffers talking ****...

Nothing is new, nothing is better, and nothing is going to change. We need to either boycott the games, put a banner up, or something to get things to change. I will not be at one game this year because the staff lied to all of us saying that we would be a better team. I think that we, as a fan base need to collectively do one of two things:

1. Accept and embrace mediocrity and just have fun tailgating with no real expectations...

Or

So are u mad at Pete and comp or at FAT Greasy AL & staff ? Im confused my lady.

There is no charge...but there really can't be a charge because there is no real information given other than bull****....it's not moping if it's reality

Advertisement
If you're looking for expert analysis, I recommend Gary Ferman's site, guy is always spot on

They're just reporting what they see and it's free. I'm not gonna **** on those guys,

Your right, we "charge" you way too much for the information we give you.

With all respect, Tito. The term information is being used quite loosely. I understand the fringe recruiting demographic and soliciting people for rumours in that dept. I understand the dream to generate click revenue, a subscription base or ultimately sell to a search engine message board network. But that wont generate a lease payment on a Hyundia, in SFL. Adults with money have attempted, explored and pondered it many times over.

Advertisement
Your right, we "charge" you way too much for the information we give you.

I think the issue is realizing that in practice what is being missed is that we are playing against the same putrid staff on both sides of the ball. Of course the D will look fast when you know the **** play. If we actually treated this like two different teams and went at it like that we may actually get better. They sure the **** are not helping each other in practice. Bottom-line is we have recruiters, we don't have X and O coaches.

Advertisement
You don't like it, don't post here. It's that simple. The only problem I have with this site is the amount of trash posters they allow on this site. It clutters the forum and takes away from good conversation/debates. Either way, I'll still post here because of the good info. Guys like Pete, Tito, Nash, etc. do a great job with camp info, team info, recruiting info, etc. Sometimes they make mistakes but whatever. They do **** of a job and to have a site like this for "FREE" is great.

Or

Perhaps consider reading through more threads. There's a lot of football that has been discussed. Maybe it would have helped curb your previous expectations.

They're just reporting what they see and it's free. I'm not gonna **** on those guys,

Yes you will, but that is ok too.

Only person to blame for anyone that bought the hype is yourself. It is one thing to be excited for the start of a new season, but if you base all your judgment on the hype thrown around on a message board, you are likely to be disappointed, and a fool.

The recruiting guys are literally college kids, not ******* college or pro scouts as you can tell from their overly defensive responses to any criticism and occasional overhyping and jock sniffing.

Advertisement
as much as I feel your pain,, there is no such thing as "expert analysis" in college football

Kaaya could be good.. but no he is not the second coming and Pete make it sound like the kid is better then Dorsey and he maybe... just not the first game.
also, to be fair.. the analysis was for the players not the play calling / coaches

All the practice highlights I saw showed at least a serviceable OL. What I saw last night was a disaster.

Or

Man, you are just terrible.

Bad game and your solution is to boycott?

Go ahead we don't need fans like you.

I'm probably the biggest homer on here. The biggest I know, and I come from a long line of Cane fanatics.
I've been unapologetically pro Golden, and I still am, but I have serious doubts about the rest of our coaching staff.

No matter my doubts, I'd never turn my back on my Canes. Ever.
If you or any so called "fan" does, then Fuuck you, we don't need you.

All the practice highlights I saw showed at least a serviceable OL. What I saw last night was a disaster.

that's what you get when you try to block with 5 guys with 8 or 9 in the box. line was bad, but not as bad as gameplan

Advertisement
Back