EberFlus back

cway313

If I write K, you are an idiot
Premium
@Confidence1000 @Rellyrell @ben
Happy We Did It GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Stafford skull ***** all that down river trash this weekend and you never get back to the playoffs for 20 some years.
O, I forgot about you bobbyboy. All you sideline warriors enjoy the Goff show this weekend. Big E will have you guys above .500 in no time.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Detroit is incapable of wining here, it’s in their DNA.
We run the north. Went from Packers to Vikings to the Lions. Must suck getting keft out like that but get used to bottom dwelling. I can't wait to watch Caleb cry in the cold next year.

Bears fan here. If they go this route I’m fine. But you have to do a few things.

1. Trade back for a second and first next year. Need insurance for next year draft. Use one of those 2/3rd on a QB this year. Someone will slide a bit.
2. You have to get the OC right. No one in that building liked Getsy. He has the NFL Gattis.

But DJ Moore put up career numbers. Kmet is turning into a really good tight end. Im okay will Eberflues too. Players love him. That defense improved A LOT throughout the year. The secondary is young and developing a ton. They have the cap space for pieces. They are in win now and reseting with a New HC and QB idk if the answer.

The players also love Fields, idk the message it sends. Im truthfully fine with either scenario, but they need to hit big on the OC and some additions via FA and Draft (Poles has crushed it). WR, OL or 2, and another Dline piece or 2.

Bear down

Virginia McClaskey just won’t die and she keeps putting idiot sons in the chairman spot.

It’s 3rd sons George’s turn. His older brother Ed was pushed aside after he had a Press conference announcing Dave McGinnis as HC, only problem was McGinnis never agreed to be Coach.

Michael the next brother was quietly pushed aside after several front office executives were caught in a betting scandal.

George purchased a racetrack in an Arlington Heights for almost $200 million with the intention of building a new stadium there. Problem is he didn’t bother securing the property tax amount. With the sale the team would be on the hook for $97 million a year up for 16 million. They are now are looking for alternatives locations and are stuck with an abandoned racetrack lol.

Once Virginia passes, hopefully her kids finally sell to Michael Ryan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We run the north. Went from Packers to Vikings to the Lions. Must suck getting keft out like that but get used to bottom dwelling. I can't wait to watch Caleb cry in the cold next year.
Lulz at Caleb, we are da Bears, we are rolling with Fields next year and will probably pass up MHjr and trade back to draft not one but two busts. That all said, we will always have 85 while the Lions will never win ****.

It was
Virginia McClaskey just won’t die and she keeps putting idiot sons in the chairman spot.

It’s 3rd sons George’s turn. His older brother Ed was pushed aside after he had a Press conference announcing Dave McGinnis as HC, only problem was McGinnis never agreed to be Coach.

Michael the next brother was quietly pushed aside after several front office executives were caught in a betting scandal.

Ed purchased a racetrack in an Arlington Heights for almost $200 million with the intention of building a new stadium there. Problem is he didn’t bother securing the property tax amount. With the sale the team would be on the hook for $97 million a year up for 16 million. They are now are looking for alternatives locations and are stuck with an abandoned racetrack lol.

Once Virginia passes, hopefully her kids finally sell to Michael Ryan.
Mugs Halas dying early ruined it all and gifted a family of clueless nepo babies one of the most valuable professional sports franchises in the world. I can’t think of too many luckier people than the McCaskey family. Fell *** backwards into a goldmine.

Advertisement
Lulz at Caleb, we are da Bears, we are rolling with Fields next year and will probably pass up MHjr and trade back to draft not one but two busts. That all said, we will always have 85 while the Lions will never win ****.
We have the best weapons in the division. We about to go on a run like the Chiefs. Whoever yall draft will bust as usual. I hope it's another OL that flames out.

U go st8 to ****!!!!! They were supposed to fire him & hire HARBAUGH!!!!!
Eberflus about to be cuddling Caleb while they lose together. I see Thomas Brown as OC in your future. My only worry was Jim taking over.

This☝🏾. Although I agree wit keeping Fields. Trade back, We draft MHJr. Build the OL thru FA and the draft. Get one more Pass rusher & we good

Advertisement
Back