East St Louis Recruits

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
A couple of guys worth keeping an eye on going forward. Their DC posted on Twitter that Miami was in recently to check on some players. I assume they saw these 3 and a few more.

Leontre Bradford (2024 Safety) has some nice offers and will definitely pick up more. 110 tackles, 3 sacks, and a int last year. 110 tackles, a sack, and 3 picks as a Soph.

Charles Bass (2025 Cornerback) 49 tackles and 2 int. Wasn't able to find highlights from 2022 but he will be a 4 star when it's all said and done.

Taryan Martin (2025 RB) is the real deal. I know he's small but he's worth the price of admission. Has 5 offers now but will get a ton more. 1557 rushing yards and 24 tds last year and 910 rushing yards and 14 tds as a freshman. Played on one arm in the state title game and went for 175 and 3 tds. Went for 349 and 4 tds in the state semis.

Advertisement
A couple of guys worth keeping an eye on going forward. Their DC posted on Twitter that Miami was in recently to check on some players. I assume they saw these 3 and a few more.

Leontre Bradford (2024 Safety) has some nice offers and will definitely pick up more. 110 tackles, 3 sacks, and a int last year. 110 tackles, a sack, and 3 picks as a Soph.

Charles Bass (2025 Cornerback) 49 tackles and 2 int. Wasn't able to find highlights from 2022 but he will be a 4 star when it's all said and done.

Taryan Martin (2025 RB) is the real deal. I know he's small but he's worth the price of admission. Has 5 offers now but will get a ton more. 1557 rushing yards and 24 tds last year and 910 rushing yards and 14 tds as a freshman. Played on one arm in the state title game and went for 175 and 3 tds. Went for 349 and 4 tds in the state semis.

You KNOW I'm all about the ESL recruits, and the SSL recruits too.

Born and raised about a mile-and-a-half from the river in Germantown/Dutchtown.

Advertisement
Back