Early signing day proposal

Advertisement
I like it because it would prevent some of these kids from all the drama and flip flopping. Schools have to waste too much time on kids that are never coming. Seriously who doesn't know where they want to play college football late in their senior year. Only thing schools might not like is that they won't be able to flip a guy unless it's non binding till NSD.

I don't like it.
So much talent in the state of Florida, you want to see how these kids perform during their senior year before
offering (some of) them.
Whereas **** schools like Rutgers or whomever will go out and lock up many of our local talent.

Early signing is great for schools with minimal talent in their backyard where they can lock them up
early though.

Dont think it will make much difference....i am guessing handful of kids will sign but most will wait. They want the attention plus December is firing time for corches. Kids are going to wait for the most part.

Advertisement
Absolutely necessary, lock up the ones that really want to be here and also, it will give u a much needed heads up with the kids who say they are completely locked in but don't sign. Will give coaches the relief of the ones who sign and a enough time to recruit backup kids. This should especially help down here.

As long as there is a provision that allows kids to decommit if a coach gets fired, it's a good idea all around..

As long as there is a provision that allows kids to decommit if a coach gets fired, it's a good idea all around..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back