Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
I don’t post much been on this board for awhile but **** if we lose out on him and Stevenson at the end I can’t remember a class that may not even be in the top 25 I mean even when Golden was rumored to leave or when he got fired we had a top 25 class

Advertisement
again, broken record, falls at the feet of richt! go to UM where we have one of the worst offenses in college football, sad, can't believe I'm typing this statement or go to OU with one of the best in college football. #nobrainer

I thought he wasn’t actually signing with anyone today. He isnsigning financial aid papers with multiple teams and nobody will know till Jan 5th.

Advertisement
I'm hoping for the best, but deep down we all knew that this had the potential to be a really bad day. We also know that the this is the Early signing period so there is more game left to play. Get Payton signed and hopefully one more impactful offensive player.

Lets just survive this thing. Things went south in one year and they can turn right back north in one year.

Not going to panic because this stuff is fluid and the kid could literally just follow his heart when he gets the papers in front of him and signs with us but man this stuff is old. Let’s hope for once good luck swings our way.

How many times have we heard the story that “recruit XYZ” really loves UM and is having a last second change of heart to choose us only to “follow his heart and choose Bama, FSU, UGA, OSU,etc”

Maybe for once this story will end our way. This kid has been all UM the entire process. Can’t see us losing him in the 25th hour.

Advertisement
BAG auction last bidder , if this holds true then credibility of college football and really everything that is tied to it would have hit new lows in all phases. It really is a multi billion dollars business now corporate run by suits for years who would lay waste to all in its pursuit of the almighty dollar market share.

The innocence and sanctity of a one time LAST beacon of good ole football is basically gone and it's really shame look for TV commercial timeouts to increase and PAY PER VIEW on top Bowl games and so on coming soon.

Very soon the middle class will be priced totally out of going to college football and suits coat and ties in there place.....IT'S COMING BOYS

Just venting here with all this last minute BAGGAGE ,

Advertisement
BAG auction last bidder , if this holds true then credibility of college football and really everything that is tied to it would have hit new lows in all phases. It really is a multi billion dollars business now corporate run by suits for years who would lay waste to all in its pursuit of the almighty dollar market share.

The innocence and sanctity of a one time LAST beacon of good ole football is basically gone and it's really shame look for TV commercial timeouts to increase and PAY PER VIEW on top Bowl games and so on coming soon.

Very soon the middle class will be priced totally out of going to college football and suits coat and ties in there place.....IT'S COMING BOYS

Just venting here with all this last minute BAGGAGE ,
Don't worry bro, if you live in Miami you can always afford tickets to the game. The guy on the corner with the tin can collects enough in 30 minutes to get in the gates.

Advertisement
Back