Early Evals..

gogeta4

All-ACC
A look at guys that were early recruits or commits of ours and where they ended up.

WR-
Rodney Scott - Signed with Buffalo

Rodney Scott, Miami Southridge, Wide Receiver
a steal for Buffalo.

Kevaugn Dingle- Signed with USF
Kevaughn Dingle, Miami Carol City, Wide Receiver

I was confused early on with the recruitment of these 2 as Richt said we needed a speed infusion..and these two were pedestrian in that department. They greatly fixed it with the land down the stretch

S-
Ahman Ross- Signed with FAU
Ahman Ross, The Bolles School, Safety
A previous staff offer.

Nick Roberts was dropped. Ended up at USF. I personally think he was a um level recruit..and a miss as an additional CB that i would of loved in thi sclass.

Aundre kearney was also dropped. Ended up as an early enrollee at Va Tech. I liked his film. Va Tech does a good job with defensive recruits...i dont think he was a bad eval had he came here. I love our lb class though.

Advertisement
A look at guys that were early recruits or commits of ours and where they ended up.

WR-

a steal for Buffalo.

I was confused early on with the recruitment of these 2 as Richt said we needed a speed infusion..and these two were pedestrian in that department. They greatly fixed it with the land down the stretch

S-
A previous staff offer.

Nick Roberts was dropped. Ended up at USF. I personally think he was a um level recruit..and a miss as an additional CB that i would of loved in thi sclass.

Aundre kearney was also dropped. Ended up as an early enrollee at Va Tech. I liked his film. Va Tech does a good job with defensive recruits...i dont think he was a bad eval had he came here. I love our lb class though.

Todd Centeio - Temple....
Bentavious Thompson - UCF
Tyler Dunning - Miss State
Kemore Gamble - Florida
Kadeem Telfort - Florida
Tre' McKitty - FSU
Billy Gibson - Oregon

I'm still disappointed we dropped Nick Roberts, but I'll trust that it won't back fire on the the staff...for now.

-I was on the fan bus for Dingle, but I'm just a huge homer for Dade County
-I wasn't a fan of Scott, but still surprised that he is ending up at Buffalo and not D-1.
-Alot of posters were big on Kearney but the hyped kind of died off, unsure why. Like you said, obviously isn't that bad if he's ending up at VT.

I'm still disappointed we dropped Nick Roberts, but I'll trust that it won't back fire on the the staff...for now.

-I wasn't a fan of Scott, but still surprised that he is ending up at Buffalo and not D-1.
-Alot of posters were big on Kearney but the hyped kind of died off, unsure why. Like you said, obviously isn't that bad if he's ending up at VT.

buffALO is in the mac. my co workers osn committe to them yesterday. they got 2 steals from down here

Advertisement

buffALO is in the mac. my co workers osn committe to them yesterday. they got 2 steals from down here

Surprisingly (considering how many people was interested with him earlier this year) Kedonis Haslem ended up in the Mac too. Signed with Toledo

Would have liked to keep Kearney instead of Wilder.

Nick Roberts is one we'll regret IF we don't get those 2018 studs.

Geta, agree with you on Roberts and Kearney. Surprised you're happy with our LB class, I'm not impressed other than pre-injury Steed.

Still wish Money Nick was here, but it is what it is. Think he'll be a player, but hopefully we load the position up in 18.

Advertisement

WR-

a steal for Buffalo.

S-
A previous staff offer.

u one of my favorite posters.....all these guys were jags but some fans thought they were elite lol....didnt listen to those posters then n never will again regarding players....the right guys said scott was slow and everyone else said hes good even after eatching the film.....some even said odell lol fkin crazy

Advertisement
Back