Early enrollees

Advertisement
"Junior college tight end Beau Sandland signed with the Hurricanes earlier this month, but spokesman Chris Yandle could not confirm he was enrolled at UM."

Uh, what?

Advertisement
GRRRRRRRR....

too quiet. Especially with position coach change and OC leaving, I always had that little doubt.....

Please just be a little miscommunication. Didnt we have a guy who said he did the UM spring orientation? Where the **** is our OOS interviewer? I WANT ANSWERS!!!

They didn't announce Knighton enrolling early either so hopefully it's not bad news.

Advertisement
Might be why we got Standish in at the last minute...

Might be overthinking it but Sandland really valued who his position coach would be, also Fisch went and visited him a couple times and he is gone.

Advertisement
I mean, we would hear by now if he just left school, right?

This would be a huge blow, hope it's nothing.

They also didn't say that Standish Dobard is in school, yet today he was on campus and starting classes. He was tweeting out pics. I think it is just a lot to do about nothing. Sandland is a cane.

Advertisement
Oh no I have a bad feeling that this is going down as one of those headache ordeals

If Sandland signed, then he'll lose a year of eligibility if he decides to go elsewhere. So, I wouldn't sweat it.

Advertisement
Back