Early enrollees

Advertisement
I was told he was seen on campus last week, but apparently he posted pics in Cali today so idk

Advertisement
I was told he was seen on campus last week, but apparently he posted pics in Cali today so idk

Oh god this feels like its going in the wrong direction

You think he's going to give up a year of eligibility and sit out this season?

I'm not worried about him second guessing his decision....i'm worried about an issue with UM admissions, in which case he would get a free release if its an issue that can't be fixed (such as missing credits)

Advertisement
If there was something wrong with his credits, would he have even been able to start classes?

Hopefully someone can get an interview with him tomorrow. Is there any other info on him off other sites?

i'm sure this is NBD... i think it would be a bigger thing if he was in danger of not being able to get in.

Advertisement
Miami and JUCOs, **** is never easy. Would have thought this issue would have been cleared by now. We usually don't even let JUCO kids visit unless they are cleared by admissions.

They also didn't say that Standish Dobard is in school, yet today he was on campus and starting classes. He was tweeting out pics. I think it is just a lot to do about nothing. Sandland is a cane.

192.jpg

Walkin On Campus In These..
-Stan

Advertisement
Back