• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Early Enrollees

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
a bunch, supposedly. I do know brown, skinner and moss were scheduled to enroll

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Not sure where to put this so I'll drop it in here -

Gaby saw Ladson, Parrish and Lichtenstein today on campus. His observations:

-Frank Ladson is built different from any other Miami wide receiver. Looks a legit 6-3 and has some mass to him.

-Henry Parrish also looks pretty good. He’s like a perfect tweener between Jaylan Knighton and Don Chaney. Definitely bigger than Knighton but not as big as Chaney. I like what he adds to the room.

-Jake Litchenstein looks to be a legit 6-5, 6-6. Clearly a guy who’s been in college for a few years. Could be a nice body type addition for Miami.

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium

-Frank Ladson is built different from any other Miami wide receiver. Looks a legit 6-3 and has some mass to him.

-Henry Parrish also looks pretty good. He’s like a perfect tweener between Jaylan Knighton and Don Chaney. Definitely bigger than Knighton but not as big as Chaney. I like what he adds to the room.

-Jake Litchenstein looks to be a legit 6-5, 6-6. Clearly a guy who’s been in college for a few years. Could be a nice body type addition for Miami.
I could have looked at their Instagram and told you that.

Southcane

Senior
Oh yeah good question. Been stuck in the names to watch before it’s deleted thread.
I know, it's like being under a spell. That's Cribby and you
Loretta Devine Horror Movie GIF by Paramount Movies

westcoastcanes

Freshman
Premium

I feel like we have a poster more qualified for body analysis, disappointing.