Early Enrollee’s 2024?

Advertisement
Can we have 26….don’t you have to have that many spots available from the previous years or something like that….Everyone just can’t EE can they?

Advertisement
Can we have 26….don’t you have to have that many spots available from the previous years or something like that….Everyone just can’t EE can they?
Makes no difference. Sometimes you can use an EE to count to the prior year during the “counters” rule but that is waived right now. If they had enough spots to fill what they signed then they can all EE

Makes no difference. Sometimes you can use an EE to count to the prior year during the “counters” rule but that is waived right now. If they had enough spots to fill what they signed then they can all EE

Thanks for the explanation but Why did Jackson leave then…did we not have enough to fit him in?

We will be over the 85 by 10 if every kid EEs. Jackson is more complex than what is publicly known.

During the ESD press conference I could've sworn Mario said close to 20 kids will EE which is crazy if true, even 13 of them is a great number. As many of the lineman (both sides) and db's who can EE are especially valuable right now.

Advertisement
I think Mario misspoke and didn't understand the question on early enrollees.

I would imagine we are somewhere in the 8-11 range in regards to high school class.

All of the portals should be here in spring.

I think Mario misspoke and didn't understand the question on early enrollees.

I would imagine we are somewhere in the 8-11 range in regards to high school class.

All of the portals should be here in spring.
Zaquon, Lightfoot, Thomas, Carr, Trader, McConathey, Plazz, and Bell I believe are confirmed. Some conflicting reports on Nino, Artavius, and Scott too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back