Early Commits

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
As I sit on my roof, Natty Ice in hand, waiting to head out for the evening to hopefully land a woman with laughably low self-esteem, I notice that young Edouard has created quite a stir. I think what we are seeing is, local kids get that early Miami offer and immediately pounce on it because hey, it's Miami, and usually they don't have any other big-time offers YET. It is their way of locking up their spot just in case. An analogy I have just created in the last 10 seconds is this: A fat virgin spends 3 months in his garage working out. He doesn't go outside once. Then, he goes out to a party. He is shredded and doesn't understand his power yet. His neighbor that he's always liked and found pretty is all over him showing him attention. He is ecstatic. He starts hooking up with her on the couch, grabbing on ****ies and ****; life is good.

Then over walks an absolute 10. The cheerleading captain. She's blonde, green eyes, tan, body tighter than a trampoline and an *** like Rudy - just won't quit. Her name is Alabama. She plops down next to our young virgin and makes the homely crush of his look like a pillow case full of dog****. Oh, what's that, she brought some friends? A fire hot Cuban girl named LSU, a mocha colored exotic beauty that goes by Texas and an ex-model from Brazil that looks like Jessica Rabbit named Florida state - they all sit on his lap. Giggling and feeling his pecs. He tosses the girl next door to the side and eats up the attention.

This is what his going on lately. This is why I won't even give a **** about any commitment made before January. We just have to hope kids like Edouard go out and **** (visit) these other tantalizing options, but ultimately choose the comfortable option that they and their family have always known and are close with.

Don't smoke weed.

Advertisement
It all comes down to winning. If miami starts winning they become one of those hot girls that these dudes will be all over.

Advertisement
I can never bring myself to look at UM as the "homely crush" who looks like trash next to Alabama or LSU. Glad Artie Burns and AQM saw the beauty of UM too.

I have a feeling a lot of these local dudes just weren't raised right, and they're surrounded by scumbag "advisers". Really that simple.

As I sit on my roof, Natty Ice in hand, waiting to head out for the evening to hopefully land a woman with laughably low self-esteem, I notice that young Edouard has created quite a stir. I think what we are seeing is, local kids get that early Miami offer and immediately pounce on it because hey, it's Miami, and usually they don't have any other big-time offers YET. It is their way of locking up their spot just in case. An analogy I have just created in the last 10 seconds is this: A fat virgin spends 3 months in his garage working out. He doesn't go outside once. Then, he goes out to a party. He is shredded and doesn't understand his power yet. His neighbor that he's always liked and found pretty is all over him showing him attention. He is ecstatic. He starts hooking up with her on the couch, grabbing on ****ies and ****; life is good.

Then over walks an absolute 10. The cheerleading captain. She's blonde, green eyes, tan, body tighter than a trampoline and an *** like Rudy - just won't quit. Her name is Alabama. She plops down next to our young virgin and makes the homely crush of his look like a pillow case full of dog****. Oh, what's that, she brought some friends? A fire hot Cuban girl named LSU, a mocha colored exotic beauty that goes by Texas and an ex-model from Brazil that looks like Jessica Rabbit named Florida state - they all sit on his lap. Giggling and feeling his pecs. He tosses the girl next door to the side and eats up the attention.

This is what his going on lately. This is why I won't even give a **** about any commitment made before January. We just have to hope kids like Edouard go out and **** (visit) these other tantalizing options, but ultimately choose the comfortable option that they and their family have always known and are close with.

Don't smoke weed.

Classic WTH post

Then, the dude realise all the hotties have ****s, so he decides to stick with the homely crush who has great potential!

Advertisement
comparing Miami to a homely girl with great personality is a stretch---in the wrong way

I can never bring myself to look at UM as the "homely crush" who looks like trash next to Alabama or LSU. Glad Artie Burns and AQM saw the beauty of UM too.

I have a feeling a lot of these local dudes just weren't raised right, and they're surrounded by scumbag "advisers". Really that simple.

$$$

Advertisement

Don't smoke weed.
Why go out to find chicks with low self esteem? You already know how to use the internet.

I'm from Cincinatti, OH and if I can see Al Golden is doing something special, how come kids from Florida can't see it?

-----Alex Gall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back