Early BAMA Roll call?

CanePhin

Freshman
Labor Day weekend is our anniversary. I think I may be able to convince the wife into an Atlanta road trip. How would I go about looking into tickets or is it way to early? Will be coming down from Virginia if I can pull it off.

Advertisement
I’ll be attending the massacre 🙌🏾
I will be going with that in mind. needless to say that last time I saw Canes vs Bama was in 93 and we all know how that went. Never been to ATL so plan to make a weekend out of it and also heard that Mercedes Stadium is awesome.

I’ll be there in Atlanta with some friends, as of right now right tickets aren’t available to purchase but they have me on a waiting list.

I will be going with that in mind. needless to say that last time I saw Canes vs Bama was in 93 and we all know how that went. Never been to ATL so plan to make a weekend out of it and also heard that Mercedes Stadium is awesome.
It is. I live in the ATL and have been there a couple of times. Great views and inexpensive food. You will be surprised at how many "U" fans are up here. We will represent. Now of course it won't be like BAMA, but we will be represented. Will be ugly though, especially if King isn't King if he's playing or if we stick a first time starter in the game with TVD. Have to pray that Saban shows us some mercy and don't put up 70 points on us on the way to a straight up butt whoopin.

Advertisement
I'm out of kool aid at the moment, the last two games spilled it all, but by September he may be back and my dumbass will be in the stands.

tenor (12).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone get any rumors to spread ? Will it be full capacity? Kind of over buying season tix for priority- after market Tix Guesses on this one ? Know all about Atlanta and have heard of cumsuk tide ; don’t need info on where to hide .

Advertisement
Back