Early 2022 Class Projection

No Earl Little or Shemar Stewart would be a fail given that this defensive staff is supposed to be a recruiting monster. Especially since Little is T Rob’s position and Stewart is going to watch Miami get 3 DEs drafted this year, 2 in the first round

Advertisement
Seems like a lot of out of state when half of the year will be COVID restricted when it comes to visits and recruiting

No Earl Little or Shemar Stewart would be a fail given that this defensive staff is supposed to be a recruiting monster. Especially since Little is T Rob’s position and Stewart is going to watch Miami get 3 DEs drafted this year, 2 in the first round
Agree on Little but if we land Jones Jr. I could live with losing Stewart. I think Jones is a freak of an athlete with round 1of the NFL draft type potential.

Last edited:
I don’t see them taking more than 2 wrs. Fegans isn’t coming here and already looks to be leaning to uga.

Advertisement
Must admit I'm disappointed to hear things shaky for Little, Stewart, Jones II and Kenyatta Jackson. WTF mane! Cat here in Tampa who is close to the WR going to baga told me they straight guaranteeing championships and Millions $$$ in 3 years. Says their focus is totally on the football program, facilities and quality of coaching. Don't even mention quality of education, culture or extra curricular activities. Also told me they already talking about where they gonna move to when kid goes pro.

Miami is on the forefront of name, image, and likeness.

With an improved 2020 record, high round DL draft picks, and a monster recruiting staff, I think Miami can win over these South Florida defensive talents.

No reason why a defensive player can't stay home, and make the same if not more money going to Miami than Alabama.

2022 is loaded nationally on defense at every position. The defensive haul for Miami should be elite in this class

Use the portal to supplement top targets that you couldn’t fill in recruiting... not vice versa

I wouldn’t leave more than 2-3 spots per class for portal options.

Fegans is more realistic as of right now. Again, its early still a lot of time but Saban in Little's ear doesn't help us.
lolol rumph is no longer our db coach! Our coach had three of his former players playing in the super bowl. He’s one of the top three db coaches in college football. I understand you want traffic on the site though lolol!!

Advertisement
Miami is on the forefront of name, image, and likeness.

With an improved 2020 record, high round DL draft picks, and a monster recruiting staff, I think Miami can win over these South Florida defensive talents.

No reason why a defensive player can't stay home, and make the same if not more money going to Miami than Alabama.
Can you explain the NIL stuff that’s coming down the pike?

Fold the program...February 2021 & we talking about we don’t lead for this kid or that kid...Let coach TRob , T-Will & Simpson do their jobs of evaluating...building relationships & recruiting hard...finish the job by closing with commitments & signatures in December...

Punter is a *** position? I might have to Google that
Yeah man... you get em at an angle with one leg in the air. Their form should look something like this...

F2989560-19AB-4CA2-AB92-2B05FB20050D.jpeg

Advertisement
This dude is writing on a Canes site using that toxic “SEC type player” verbiage. WTF does that mean? Have all young dudes been completely brainwashed by the media?

That was some weak defeatist stuff from top to bottom. If Diaz can’t sign local guys after bringing in some well known ace recruiters as position coaches, then get him out of my face. I hope he and our staff aren’t conceding like this dude Tejano.

Advertisement
This dude is writing on a Canes site using that toxic “SEC type player” verbiage. WTF does that mean? Have all young dudes been completely brainwashed by the media?

That was some weak defeatist stuff from top to bottom. If Diaz can’t sign local guys after bringing in some well known ace recruiters as position coaches, then get him out of my face. I hope he and our staff aren’t conceding like this dude Tejano.
Whatever happened to Erick “🐊 🐊 🐊” Bamarrero?

Agreed. Plus he’s predicting we won’t get Little, BUT we’ll get a highly touted CB from the state of Alabama! Those two things are possible but not likely nor logical.

8 months ago, many here were conceding Taylor and James. We got them both and now we’ve got much better recruiters on staff.

No guarantees but my bet is we’ll be get our share of the So FL studs.

Agreed. Plus he’s predicting we won’t get Little, BUT we’ll get a highly touted CB from the state of Alabama! Those two things are possible but not likely nor logical.

8 months ago, many here were conceding Taylor and James. We got them both and now we’ve got much better recruiters on staff.

No guarantees but my bet is we’ll be get our share of the So FL studs.
The Alabama CB is playing on Miami Immortals and he likes us so that’s what that’s about - not saying we’ll get him - but that there’s legit interest.

Advertisement
Back