Early 2020 Sofla list

Advertisement
Played a weak *** schedule and went missing against the talented teams he played. Then was running out of bounds in a playoff game.

I'll pass, nothing about him screams Dog,
just curious but how do you think Chaney and Parrish would be if they switched teams, you still be talking all this **** on chaney being "soft" when the kid single handedly carries that belen team.

Advertisement
just curious but how do you think Chaney and Parrish would be if they switched teams, you still be talking all this **** on chaney being "soft" when the kid single handedly carries that belen team.

What did Chaney do against winning teams this year?

It’s not forced? He’s a good football player and is there to contribute. Keep the personal **** out of it.

I have nothing against keeping it strictly about football but your saying if players dont accept him they should be gone but now it's keep the personal **** out of it.

Advertisement
What did Chaney do against winning teams this year?
I wont argue that Parrish had a better Statistical year this year but if you wanna say parrish is better then chaney thats where i strongly disagree with you, you give chaney the oline parish has and chaney will put up better numbers and thats just a fact. When chaney played better teams this year he had to make a guy miss in the backfield almost every play and still wound up getting positive yards. Chaney's starting center for the palmetto playoff game was the **** coach's son who is a 5'8 sophomore that cant read who the mike is on most plays.

I wont argue that Parrish had a better Statistical year this year but if you wanna say parrish is better then chaney thats where i strongly disagree with you, you give chaney the oline parish has and chaney will put up better numbers and thats just a fact. When chaney played better teams this year he had to make a guy miss in the backfield almost every play and still wound up getting positive yards.

Where is the OL when he was running out of bounds

Where is the OL when he was running out of bounds
Probably 5 yards back in their own backfields. Kill the kid for trying to not get hit every tome he touches the ball but chaney easily got 25-30 touches a game, so if you think he ran out of bounds on every single one of those carries youre crazy.

Probably 5 yards back in their own backfields. Kill the kid for trying to not get hit every tome he touches the ball but chaney easily got 25-30 touches a game, so if you think he ran out of bounds on every single one of those carries youre crazy.

All I am saying is the better opponents he went missing and in the playoffs he was non-existent and when he did get the ball he ran out of bounds.

Advertisement
In my opinion Parrish improved while Chaney stayed stagnant and he is probably maxed out.

All I am saying is the better opponents he went missing and in the playoffs he was non-existent and when he did get the ball he ran out of bounds.
Did you know belen suspended the starting fullback center and left guard for the playoff game later to be filled by ( a junior and two sophomores). Chaney has been a known top guy since his eighth grade year, and his stats have been impressive since then. Parrish came around late last year and really blew up this year, Chaney is the better athlete and overall better player if you have proof parrish is a better athlete or pure player then chaney i wanna hear/see what it is.

In my opinion Parrish improved while Chaney stayed stagnant and he is probably maxed out.
IF you watch belen vs palmetto and then compare it to Columbus vs Palmetto you can easily see why parrish had the better game. Palmetto literally played 10 dudes in the box all comitted to chaney while vs columbus they respected the pass and at most had 6 or 7 in the box

Advertisement
I dont see my lil younging on there Jerrold "Killa" Pough CB out of Mcarthur. 6'0 175 pds

Early offers from : Rutgers, Louisville

Prop Joe Special i knew since he was a kid.

DjT9wZxXgAIT2KD.jpg:large

Advertisement
Back