Earl Moore, Tyree St. Louis, Hunter Knighton

our special teams units are sooo f*ckin slow. I mean they made Switzer legit on that run...dude did nothing of note...did u see the atempy by earl moore? lol....St Louis blowing a gasket to get down there?... Meanwhile Choc Gray, Michael Smith and others are on the bench going over dance routines.

I would load up my special teams units with TE's, LB'S if you want them in that blocking role or just to run down the **** field. Earl Moore couldnt wipe his own ***...and u expect him to make an open field tackle?

Oooff... this has to be in the top 5 posts of CIS fiscal year 2015.

Advertisement
Surprisingly, several teams do this, putting 3 big blockers in the back line on punts. I think it's the stupidest thing because you don't have enough guys to cover. The punter can't tackle, and many times the long snapper isn't an athletic freak either. Take out 3 blockers and now you're down to 6 legit defenders. Not smart. Again though, we aren't the only ones who do it.

At the max, the big blockers there should be TE's/DE's/LB's

Well, when we had Bosher you could subtract the punter from your column of 'can't tackle for ****'.
And yes, kick coverage is amature hour.

Surprisingly, several teams do this, putting 3 big blockers in the back line on punts. I think it's the stupidest thing because you don't have enough guys to cover. The punter can't tackle, and many times the long snapper isn't an athletic freak either. Take out 3 blockers and now you're down to 6 legit defenders. Not smart. Again though, we aren't the only ones who do it.

At the max, the big blockers there should be TE's/DE's/LB's

There are 5-6 guys on our punt team that would always be "it" playing tag.

Just like you said I would have lbs, tes, or athletic de's like Demetrius Jackson as max protectors. The only **** reason we haven't seen more to the house because our gunners have been exceptional and we directional kick teams to those gunners.

Everything this coaching staff does baffles me.

This ^^

I'm with gogeta on this. Who says you can't have 3 upbacks? Throw in a FB, TE and a LB. Why does it have to be 3 fat guys who NEVER play?

Advertisement
This ^^

I'm with gogeta on this. Who says you can't have 3 upbacks? Throw in a FB, TE and a LB. Why does it have to be 3 fat guys who NEVER play?

It's in Chapter 1 of 'Corching for Dummies!' vol. 2

Better question: why in the **** did we burn St. Louis red shirt to attempt to cover punt returns???

It is absolutely mind bottling, and this is just the kind of thing you point to when the morons on this site suggest anyone should be retained. Golden isn't here anymore, the rest of the staff just looks incompetent on their own now. They can't undo burning that shirt, but they sure as **** can get an athlete on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back