Earl Moore transferring

Advertisement
How is this possible???

> Freshman cornerback Ray Lewis III transferred to Coastal Carolina on Tuesday. Golden said he doesn't expect anybody else on UM’s roster to leave. "But at this time of year,” he cautioned. “if kids are going to leave they do leave. We're just not anticipating it."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/#storylink=cpy

If the transfer is accurate ... Feel free to take your pick:

He's either a pathological liar, or has no clue what's going on with the kids in his program. Neither of those are reassuring ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't want to compete with Rasheed green right? Just kidding, getting out while he can.....

This is one of the transfers I mentioned to the other staff writers and moderators in the private forum.
9 more to go?

It was 5 mentioned. 2 WR's. A kicker. Tucker and Moore.

One of the WR's was just speculation. Nothing concrete.

Are they preventing Tucker from running track, or did he think he would be playing another position?

They promised him he could run track. After he got here, they ballooned him up and wouldn't let him trim down to run track or train with the track team. Threatened his football scholarship if he trimmed down for track.

Advertisement
Tucker has world class speed an is a better running back than Gus Edwards an Tucker thought he was going to get some carries based on his spring ball performance but instead this year they barely used him. I hope he stays an things get worked out.

Go Canes

Advertisement
This is one of the transfers I mentioned to the other staff writers and moderators in the private forum.
9 more to go?

Why not just put all the suspected transfer names out?? This is a messageboard, let's speculate

The rest are pretty easy to figure out though.

One would be an expected leave at WR.

The kicker, basically if the dude doesn't get his job back he's splitting.

9 more to go?

Why not just put all the suspected transfer names out?? This is a messageboard, let's speculate

The rest are pretty easy to figure out though.

One would be an expected leave at WR.

The kicker, basically if the dude doesn't get his job back he's splitting.
Godius sucks anyway but Herb we needed him . Earl Moore was straight garbage the funny thing is that he wore a black shirt most of spring lol. That mean doesn't mean anything and so stupid.

We got Ryan Fines coming with offers USF, Miami and that is it.

i think this is to open the IMG pipeline. also the kid was from colorado until this year. i am not big on him but i get it.

Spoiler: There will be no IMG pipeline.

Sounds like St. Louis could end up flipping to UF. Patchan has clearly had his sights set on being a Cane for the longest time. And Fines is a commit with a grand total of two offers.

Meanwhile, the Saivion Smith's and Emmanuel Greene's of the world sure as **** won't be coming here in future classes as long as Golden's around. Any talk of a pipeline at that high school is incredibly wishful thinking.

Tucker has world class speed an is a better running back than Gus Edwards an Tucker thought he was going to get some carries based on his spring ball performance but instead this year they barely used him. I hope he stays an things get worked out.

Go Canes

tucker in not a better running back than Gus. i am not big on Gus but improved alot. u guys just can't handle that he is a UM running back and not from south florida lol

Advertisement
Back