Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

It's a new day at the U. We got a legit head coach, AD, and real-life billionaires backing the program. The days of letting this **** slide are over. Those alums that gathered around and talked about how they just want to help can start by casting Little Sr and his turn coat ways out of the circle. It's the biggest thing we can do. There's got to be repercussions for sending your kid to KKK land to play for the mastas. It's a little sour grapes, but this "SFL eats anywhere, bro" **** has got to stop
Facts u can't let your child play for them u just can't. Especially if we got our **** together...it's unforgivable

Advertisement
Facts u can't let your child play for them u just can't. Especially if we got our **** together...it's unforgivable
I think we can all agree that under previous regimes, we would do the same. But Mario has a track record of success. He just produced an all-conference DB THIS YEAR. It's gotta end. We can't be cucks for our own alums bruh

Advertisement
I think we can all agree that under previous regimes, we would do the same. But Mario has a track record of success. He just produced an all-conference DB THIS YEAR. It's gotta end. We can't be cucks for our own alums bruh
Facts I need to rant about this on my next video these turncoat fuqs.

Advertisement
Get American heritage outta my face.
We need to set aside some of our NIL slush fund and help out CC, Miramar, Dillard, Central, MNW, Booker T and a few more

Would love to turn out the lights on a few of these bull**** programs feeding the egos of their corches and a handful of boosters by stockpiling talent from elsewhere

Advertisement
I hate rooting and saying bad things about the kids but his dad made this process so enjoyable for his alumni. It was a disgrace what he did. You can go to whatever school you want but he was constantly bashing UM on twitter, interviews, etc. Never what to hear about dumb a$$ senior again.
So where the dudes that were defending semior

We need to set aside some of our NIL slush fund and help out CC, Miramar, Dillard, Central, MNW, Booker T and a few more

Would love to turn out the lights on a few of these bull**** programs feeding the egos of their corches and a handful of boosters by stockpiling talent from elsewhere
This is a line of thinking I can get on board with. With us or against us. Let’s shut down the home funnel to those against us.

Squeeze a place like Heritage dry. Pump money into their competition and force all the talent there.

Blackball their coaches. Let the Choads and Littles of the world pay them for their success and isolate them on the island they built.

This is a line of thinking I can get on board with. With us or against us. Let’s shut down the home funnel to those against us.
... and at the same time, support schools that enroll kids from these communities — whether or not they are football players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back