Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
So glad he’s not coming here...

Sick of these drama queen Biatches.

& Get American heritage outta my face.

**** straight.

if Mario never recruited another one of the American Heritage kids, it would still be too soon.

what a bunch of phony pieces of dogsh*it. that family should never be allowed within 10 miles of the UM Campus. (and it still doesn't change my opinion that the kid is above average at best

Sabag ain’t playing anyone that’s *** so maybe he sees something here. Or maybe he’s tryna get comfy with heritage to get closer to inniss

Advertisement
LOL THEY HAD THOSE HATS FROM THE TRIP...THEY DONT SELL THEM HATS NOWHERE NEAR SOUTH FLORIDA.

DONT REALLY CARE THOUGH....AGAIN AS LONG AS HE HAD THE COMMITTABLE OFFER TO BAMA..THATS WHERE HE WAS GOING.

its why dvd made that subliminal
Got the Lank

Sabag ain’t playing anyone that’s *** so maybe he sees something here. Or maybe he’s tryna get comfy with heritage to get closer to inniss
Saban doesn’t have to play those games to get a recruit. I’d have to think It will be hard to beat USC for Inniss.

I don't understand the hate for Little SR. He didn't go looking for attention, Ferman and the other miami YouTubers sought him out not the other way around. He's said he wants Jr to go to Miami out of his own mouth.
Werd???
He said that?

Advertisement
I don't understand the hate for Little SR. He didn't go looking for attention, Ferman and the other miami YouTubers sought him out not the other way around. He's said he wants Jr to go to Miami out of his own mouth.
Never did he say that. He always says it's the kid's decision. Always makes a point of saying stuff like that. Never, ever heard him say one positive thing about Miami.

Advertisement
Never did he say that. He always says it's the kid's decision. Always makes a point of saying stuff like that. Never, ever heard him say one positive thing about Miami.

Watch this he says "I don't want Jr to go to Miami just to make me happy "..

It's a new day at the U. We got a legit head coach, AD, and real-life billionaires backing the program. The days of letting this **** slide are over. Those alums that gathered around and talked about how they just want to help can start by casting Little Sr and his turn coat ways out of the circle. It's the biggest thing we can do. There's got to be repercussions for sending your kid to KKK land to play for the mastas. It's a little sour grapes, but this "SFL eats anywhere, bro" **** has got to stop

Advertisement
Back