Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
Comedy Bang Bang Wow GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sr. talked Jr. up for 10 years and was always Jr.’s coach. Now it’s time to see if Jr. can actually play when his father isn’t coaching him.

Ive never heard someone call a player a dog more in my life...earl calls jr a dog every two seconds.....other ppl typically have to call u that...and the film doesnt match a dog.

Advertisement
I don't understand the hate for Little SR. He didn't go looking for attention, Ferman and the other miami YouTubers sought him out not the other way around. He's said he wants Jr to go to Miami out of his own mouth.
Huh, all the dude talked about at the player's forum two weeks ago was about his kid's recruit. What has he positively done for his alma mater since he graduated? His kid seems to be squared away. Actually, I feel sorry for junior. Junior looks to be a better athlete than pops. You talk about living through your son.

I have a buddy who forced his kid to go to the Air Force Academy. Could have played baseball at a P5 school. Wants the kid to follow in his footsteps every step of the way.

****, I took the opposite approach as a retired Air Force Colonel. My kid had an appointment to the Air Force Academy and was going to play lacrosse. He chose Miami. His call and his life. He asked me. I gave him a recommendation. I had him to talk to Academy buds and ROTC buds to give him data points for his decision. I am not living through my son.

Last edited:
Ive never heard someone call a player a dog more in my life...earl calls jr a dog every two seconds.....other ppl typically have to call u that...and the film doesnt match a dog.
I know, right. It matches a chihuahua or a ****zu. Lol. Credit to the dad for a masterful marketing job.

Advertisement
Back