Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
I don't understand the hate for Little SR. He didn't go looking for attention, Ferman and the other miami YouTubers sought him out not the other way around. He's said he wants Jr to go to Miami out of his own mouth.
Sr was always nice to me back in the day. The issue is the platform provided to him makes Jr's recruitment different than other parents. If Sr wasn't a Cane (via a transfer from Michigan) then no one would provide the platform.

Sr was always nice to me back in the day. The issue is the platform provided to him makes Jr's recruitment different than other parents. If Sr wasn't a Cane (via a transfer from Michigan) then no one would provide the platform.
I’m sure he is a nice guy, but Surtain Sr. acted nothing like what Little Sr. did during Pat’s recruitment. And Surtain was much higher rated and sought after than Little.

Advertisement

Definitely, plus it was always a uphill battle for him. SR even said on Fermans show that Little earl grew up loving LSU. This isn't some parent whose pushing his kid away from us. He's never been a big fan to begin with. I honestly think the only reason we are in his top 3 is to appease SR

I’m sure he is a nice guy, but Surtain Sr. acted nothing like what Little Sr. did during Pat’s recruitment. And Surtain was much higher rated and sought after than Little.
Surtain Sr also went to Southern Miss about 800 miles away from South Florida. Southern Miss wouldn't be considered a good landing spot for Surtain Jr thus no real fuss from the Golden Eagles. I do get that Earl has talked way too much for most including myself. That is just Earl.

Advertisement
Definitely, plus it was always a uphill battle for him. SR even said on Fermans show that Little earl grew up loving LSU. This isn't some parent whose pushing his kid away from us. He's never been a big fan to begin with. I honestly think the only reason we are in his top 3 is to appease SR
It is the full scope of the offerings. $$$, Coaching (at the time), recruiting, the likelihood of winning a Natty...

"For the next three to four years, my son will be taking our talents to ... "
Manny Navarro: "So Earl Jr your father played at Miami but you're going to Bama. How tough of a decision was that for you?"
Earl Little Jr: "It was definitely a tough dec...*abruptly gets cut off*
Earl Little Sr: "Thank you for asking Manny. Well you see, Bama showed me...I mean us, the most love. My decision, I mean, his decision wasn't influenced by me at all. This was all up to my son. I didn't influence the outcome in any way shape or form. I'm just proud that we're able to play....I mean that he's able to play for Mr. Saban. Anyways, that's a wrap no more questions."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back