Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Someone needs to put Sr's face on this @Baba Yaga View attachment 167771
See I haven’t reached that level of know-how just yet. I can do simple layers but he put Sabans face behind the arm on the main media layer. I don't think the free apps I'm using are even capable of that.

I can put his face on a ***** though since he's being a real ****head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
so Earl Sr's latest excuse....

From his conversation with Shodell either last night or this morning about why they didn't try to visit campus over the weekend -

The reality of the situation is, if not for a family situation, Jr. likely would have been on campus for a Cane visit over the weekend.

“I had a friend that passed away a childhood friend,” Earl Sr., a former Cane, told CaneSport. “Otherwise we definitely would have went (to UM for a visit) with no hesitation."

Last Wednesday he said if Mario "asked them to come" they would of course make a visit. SMH Two more days of this guy.......

"We’re going to sit down with him tomorrow, go over everything and he’ll tell us where he’s going to school and on Wednesday he’ll tell the world,” Earl Sr. said. “We just want to sit down, go over everything about the recruiting, give him the pros and cons and of course talk about the football, the academics and he’ll tell us where he wants to go.”

Dad adds that “Miami’s still in the conversation. We like Mario, he likes Mario. They are definitely in the conversation. And they called me not long ago and are sending a scholarship over (to sign on Wednesday if Little Jr. picks the Canes).”
Didn’t go because a family friend passed away. Then says they would’ve went if Mario asked. Yeah, senior is ****.

Advertisement
Bama has 4 spots left not including the extra 7 everyone gets for portal this year. Will be interesting if they choose to sign a full 25 early.

Advertisement
Everette is going to UGA, Jackson is going to USC, and Harris is going to TAMU.

Bama mods have even said that Everette is going to UGA and that Bama isnt pushing.

Little is going to Bama. Kid seems like a good kid who has gone through the process in a quiet and mature fashion from what I’ve seen/read. It’s pops who has seemingly ruined the perception lol.

Wanna hear something funny Daylen Everette is down to UGA and Bama. He might not have a spot.

God**** it. Where do I sign up to watch this happen?

Anyone remember the name of the kid from Spanish River a few years ago who ended up waiting a while to get in?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Advertisement
He is doing what most parents do. People are hating on him because he played for Miami but lots of parents went to different schools. The bigger question is why do Miami fans give him a platform? If he doesn’t have a platform then no one cares.
hes going to Barry and others *****ing about how miami isn't recruiting his kid. the fact is the past coach knew his kid wasn't coming and the current coach even made him a priority and nothing changed

thought Mario being hired would fix this? oh you mean it isn't really about the HC but the fact that Senior doesn't want his kid anywhere near UM? shocking
Worst thing (not really a big deal) for Earl Little Sr. was Mario getting hired. If Manny was retained, most of the fanbase would have understood why he'd send Little Jr. off to Bama. We now have direction in leadership and a huge financial commitment to the program. It now shows that Little Sr. was never going to let his son come here.

Worst thing (not really a big deal) for Earl Little Sr. was Mario getting hired. If Manny was retained, most of the fanbase would have understood why he'd send Little Jr. off to Bama. We now have direction in leadership and a huge financial commitment to the program. It now shows that Little Sr. was never going to let his son come here.
im glad we hired Mario and def will pay off in recruiting and staff building over time. this specific recruitment was a fraud from the outset

Advertisement
Back