Earl Little, Jr. commits to FSUck

Advertisement
We pretty much heard and we’re told Manny didn’t recruit him hard or prioritize him. Mannys gone and we have a more competent proven HC who made it a priority to visit him immediately and TRob still on staff…

What’s the problem now?

If it was about who the coach, defense and scheme were then I get it going to Bama but that’s all gone now… either it was that or it was never about that and that was the excuse

Advertisement
We pretty much heard and we’re told Manny didn’t recruit him hard or prioritize him. Mannys gone and we have a more competent proven HC who made it a priority to visit him immediately and TRob still on staff…

What’s the problem now?

If it was about who the coach, defense and scheme were then I get it going to Bama but that’s all gone now… either it was that or it was never about that and that was the excuse
FIFY

Advertisement
Why is anyone surprised by this?

Senior isn’t a true Cane, no matter what comes out of his mouth. Dude signed with Michigan out of high school, and loved everything about them. He was supposedly a long time Canes fan, but **** on us on National Signing Day, even though his mom was having serious medical issues.

If it wasn’t for former Michigan coach Gary Moeller’s ***king up their relationship while Sr. was at Michigan, he would’ve never played a down for our Canes.

The dude is a mercenary. Always has been, and always will be.

What’s the problem now?

Bamas roster is already stacked and it's an easier job for Little to come in and look good with their front. Our front needs hella work and it won't be ready for like two classes. Those uglies make their dbs look amazing and it's more of a sure thing at Bama where as we don't have that yet.

Advertisement
Can we stop posting about this kid?
The consensus seems to be:
1. good/very good player but not generational talent
2. Manny wasn’t interested so recruiting lagged and Jr. and dad were upset
3. Sr/Jr prefer Bama and UM is maybe 2nd and possible even 3rd
4. Sr is an absolute diva who feels his son should have been recruited harder because Sr played at UM
5. He is not coming to UM so any more comments are a waste of everyone’s time

Some posters here were arguing that Jacolby Spells is better than Little. Then there was chatter a few weeks back about Spells heating up as a possible flip to UM. Since Cristobal came (granted, less than a week ago), there has been a lot of attention on Little and nothing on Spells. So as of now, I ask, whom would we rather take, Little or Spells?

Bamas roster is already stacked and it's an easier job for Little to come in and look good with their front. Our front needs hella work and it won't be ready for like two classes. Those uglies make their dbs look amazing and it's more of a sure thing at Bama where as we don't have that yet.

Little won’t see the field for the first couple years except in mop up duty.

Our defense will look light years better even by next year… year 2 it will be top 20 in the nation. I’ll guarantee it

Advertisement
The problem is Sr is too busy watching PS2 and his dad to concern himself with legacy. You have a guy who’s from your alma mater that saban openly stated “won’t be outwork by anyone” in CRISTOBAL now, yet you still send him to Tuscaloosa? If he comes coo, but I’m done with the littles.

Little won’t see the field for the first couple years except in mop up duty.

Our defense will look light years better even by next year… year 2 it will be top 20 in the nation. I’ll guarantee it
Little may play u never know bama does play young guys depending on previous classes and transfers.

Advertisement
Back