Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually like Earl Jr, both as a player and as a person. All these people talk about size but the film doesn’t lie that he’s really good. Agree he’s not Surtain level. But he is better in every way than Samuel was as a DB and I would have taken him in a heartbeat. He’s probably the same height as Gurvan and I was ecstatic we landed him. And he seems to be a really nice kid.

Problem is Senior has an agenda and has poisoned the well. It could be because of the trauma he had at Miami, it could be because his boy’s not highest on our board, it could be because he’s looking for a Bama payday, it could be all of those things. But just go about your business off social media and no one would begrudge it. Instead he makes it a circus.

I actually like Earl Jr, both as a player and as a person. All these people talk about size but the film doesn’t lie that he’s really good. Agree he’s not Surtain level. But he is better in every way than Samuel was as a DB and I would have taken him in a heartbeat. He’s probably the same height as Gurvan and I was ecstatic we landed him. And he seems to be a really nice kid.

Problem is Senior has an agenda and has poisoned the well. It could be because of the trauma he had at Miami, it could be because his boy’s not highest on our board, it could be because he’s looking for a Bama payday, it could be all of those things. But just go about your business off social media and no one would begrudge it. Instead he makes it a circus.
That’s a bold statement saying he’s better in EVERY way than Asante Samuel. They’re both top tier corners. Little can be better, that’s a fair opinion but Asante ain’t no chump corner. You ask majority WR from 17-19 in south Florida they said Asante was the toughest corner they’d go against

Man, Samuel got lit up vs us at FSU. You can complain about the players around you and all that, but if he was sooo good, he could have 1v1 against someone on the outside, he was against Wiggins and Pope, like c'mon man!
Guy is gonna be a bust in the league big time, and I'm a Chargers fan, I was floored he was picked that high.

I think a lot of these kids are getting bumps because of papa's name.

Advertisement
lol idk but it was def over a year ago. Not much else to add but legit some dude (think fsu fan) was fighting with a UF fan and they were just chirping on twitter, not even bad, Sikk then randomly jumps in, he wasn't even in the original argument. it got to the point of "send your address" dude dropped his location, Sikk drove his fat a$$ like an hour away posting updates, got to the gate or entrance of what looked like apartments, took a pic, then said, and pretty sure this is a direct quote or close to it: "Dude came outstide and started running, i fell chasing him, sprained my ankle chasing that *****, showed up in slippers cus it was light work, gotta wear jordans next time, got a jammed toe and high ankle sprain, out 3-4 weeks" then posted a pic of some dollar general slides.

The dude tweeted back saying he stepped to him at the gate and he didnt swing and if he did he would miss with his sorry a$$ accuracy like UF's QB's

end story lol

I need your memory pills. Outstanding level of detail. I just basically remember Twitter beef, drive there, and slipping on some dollar general slides, lots of excuses why no hands were thrown

That’s a bold statement saying he’s better in EVERY way than Asante Samuel. They’re both top tier corners. Little can be better, that’s a fair opinion but Asante ain’t no chump corner. You ask majority WR from 17-19 in south Florida they said Asante was the toughest corner they’d go against
Asante started over Al Blades Jr....and when i stated he was a better player on here..people were confused.

Im an Al Blades Jr fan by the way and think he is an nfl corner....Samuel was underrated as **** because of his size....well so was his dad. When he went to FSU i knew he would be a player for them.

A kid i coached will be a player for them to Kevin Knowles..sucks he is a nole lol.

I think Earl Little Jr would be a nice back end safety...nickel type here. I would take him as a safety in this class for us

Advertisement
Asante started over Al Blades Jr....and when i stated he was a better player on here..people were confused.

Im an Al Blades Jr fan by the way and think he is an nfl corner....Samuel was underrated as **** because of his size....well so was his dad. When he went to FSU i knew he would be a player for them.

A kid i coached will be a player for them to Kevin Knowles..sucks he is a nole lol.

I think Earl Little Jr would be a nice back end safety...nickel type here. I would take him as a safety in this class for us
Yeah we messed that up with Asante and Kaiir Elam.
Haven’t kept up with Knowles much but I’ll keep tabs see how he’s doing this year. I think Little would thrive in that Star role in Bama though. He can have a huge impact .

Advertisement
We have three legit corners commited. Locked in. Our energy and support needs to be in their threads. Wish this guy the best and move on. I bet some of those ones commenting on Little have never even been to one of our very own corners threads and said anything. Show our guys some love

Last edited:
Didn’t have any idea. All I remember is that he got caught and convicted. That feels like it was forever ago. I just reread about it. I forgot how brutal it was. That had to be a life-changing event for Earl Little to find that.
Crazy. That's when i was enrolled. I worked graveyard shift at Ungar. I would walk by the apartments at break(3am). That day i was off. I think of that **** when i go to bball games .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back