Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ivins eats this stuff up.

Loves anything with perceived negative slant towards Miami.
That's not true. He actually wrote this as a national article. I suspect Ivins had to ask the kid about Miami when he didn't mention the Canes himself.

I think it's safe to say the Marcos are pretty much hated/disliked by most miami/Uf fans.
College Football GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just tell your mind he's not coming and it will make you feel a lot better. ELJ and his pops have given us every warning that he isn't coming here without coming out and saying it.

I don't fault the kid for wanting to see other places especially after being in lockdown for a year but also he hasn't been to our campus either lol. Like all of y'all I'd love to have him and it hurts to see a cane legacy go elsewhere but it's not looking good.

I'm sorry but growing up and going to Highschool with Sr. I'm blown away that he wouldn't have his son at the UM/Bama game 1.

I mean a true CANE shows his son what his Alma Motter can do on the big stage.

Wow Earl I'm shocked.

By the way up until Earl Sr. took the job with Butch at FIU he would wear UM gear everyday. I have him on Facebook so yes I know.

This seems pretty straight forward. Miami is not as interested in him as we thought. He hasn't been super interested from the beginning. If he wasn’t a legacy we wouldn’t even be talking about him. 1+1=2 here. They are making it pretty clear this isn’t going to happen. Gotta question a true cane dad letting his kid even step foot in trailerhassee or gayville. I’d probably have my son removed from the inheritance

Advertisement
I want to see how the narrative changes and dudes start pulling excuses out of their asses if the new DB coaches don't get the top rated DB's in their own backyard. We're all aware of the vitriol and ***** Mike received for not locking down the top DB recruits in south Florida.

I want to see how the narrative changes and dudes start pulling excuses out of their asses if the new DB coaches don't get the top rated DB's in their own backyard. We're all aware of the vitriol and ***** Mike received for not locking down the top DB recruits in south Florida.
How about you give the new staff a little break until you see what they can do first. I am guessing Jr. must have done or said something that rubbed the staff wrong, and that’s why the staff is not pursuing him that hard.

Maybe you need to read and comprehend my post. I didn't reference any specific names. I said the top DB's in their backyard (south Florida). The new coaches aren't new to recruiting south Florida.
NO EXCUSES.

Advertisement
Maybe you need to read and comprehend my post. I didn't reference any specific names. I said the top DB's in their backyard (south Florida). The new coaches aren't new to recruiting south Florida.
NO EXCUSES.
spell it out - who are you talking about specifically? We all already expect Little and Jones are not going to be Canes. Who else are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back