Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm with you. sign a couple of the stud out of state kids we're after and then get 1 of the loclal kids to close out the cb class.This kid is not a Surtain or a 5* can't miss type.I hope we can get a couple cbs to jump on soon and ignore him the rest of the way.

Its not really "who cares", its that we have TRob and DVD recruiting DB's now. None of us should be worried about our '22 CB haul, whether Little is in it, or Singleton, etc etc.

I’ve always said to myself that my top traveling destinations before I die have to be the Giza pyramids, have lunch at the top of the Eiffel tower,Go to Machu Picchu, visit the Taj Mahal, climb Kilimanjaro, oh and how could I forget tour Gainesville and Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Little is a good player, in my opinion, someone called him a glorified Couch in this thread I would honestly take that. But bruh always has an excuse to not like Miami it seems lol. I'm from the West Coast, USC literally gets their pick of who they want at DB and still has not produced a really good DB in some time. Adoree Jackson literally is still in the league because he's a freak athlete, not a good corner. He talked up UF saying his relationship with Marco and Marco saying how good of a school it is when every UF fan hated Marco and his dad. Lastly, two of the DBs he named from FSU literally went undrafted or hella low in the draft and aren't even in the league LMAO

Advertisement
Little is a good player, in my opinion, someone called him a glorified Couch in this thread I would honestly take that. But bruh always has an excuse to not like Miami it seems lol. I'm from the West Coast, USC literally gets their pick of who they want at DB and still has not produced a really good DB in some time. Adoree Jackson literally is still in the league because he's a freak athlete, not a good corner. He talked up UF saying his relationship with Marco and Marco saying how good of a school it is when every UF fan hated Marco and his dad. Lastly, two of the DBs he named from FSU literally went undrafted or hella low in the draft and aren't even in the league LMAO
I think it's safe to say the Marcos are pretty much hated/disliked by most miami/Uf fans.

Lol he used McFadden as an example of FSU producing DBs. Man was a 6’2” 5-star out of Heritage that didn’t get drafted.

Sounds like he just wants out of South Florida if he’s using McFadden’s career path as a guide.

Advertisement
Maybe he wants one of these...

1617378530001.png

*Seriously, this is highly unlikely.

Advertisement
I'm seeing a lot of these kids with the "they're right down the street" excuse. Pandemic seems to have these kids wanting to take their visits away. Staff obviously need to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back