Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You know at some point, i would like some players to come along with a little pride. A little self motivation, someone who has some self moxy that says I don't have to do what everyone else does. Someone who swims against the current. Someone that thinks, you know what Alabama is boring. The same schools in the playoffs every year is boring. I am going to stay home for the area that raised me, that I can spend life after football here. I imagine the trips Surtain would make going to Tuscaloosa the next 30-40 years you could count on one hand.

That's great and all, but if we were them you sure as heck wouldn't be running that game. You would be talking come play against the best to be the best. Just like us in our heyday, there is no bigger challenge than playing in the best teams there are. Everyone likes a winner and unlike the old days, every game is on television and technology shrinks the distance.

Xavier Restrepo Retweeted

Earl Little
@Earl20201
·
Mar 27
Eyes Jit went HAM in the scrimmage today. I’ve been watching him since his playing days at Pasadena Optimist.

Anybody know if he was actually there?

Xavier Restrepo Retweeted

Earl Little
@Earl20201
·
Mar 27
Eyes Jit went HAM in the scrimmage today. I’ve been watching him since his playing days at Pasadena Optimist.

Anybody know if he was actually there?

That’s senior not junior

Advertisement
Wasn’t it the father *****ing about not enough contact?

They asked him how he would compare Manny to the older Miami coaches and he said he doesn’t know him like that and he’s barely ever talked to him.

3 is the magic number.

With the portal being as prevalent as it is, gone are the days of oversigning a position. Unless you got 4 top 100 guys ready to sign.

CB is not like OL or DL. Freshman can easily come in and play CB.

I would rather sign 4 CBs that we can have in place for 3-4 years than looking for 1 year rentals plus the chances of getting a Stevenson level player are very slim.

Ivins was up at Heritage yesterday. He has an article up today regarding Little.

Plantation (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 cornerback Earl Little Jr. has mapped out where he plans to take his five official visits.

Little told 247Sports during an on-site interview on Thursday that he's tentatively scheduled to be at USC the weekend of June 10, UF the weekend of Sept. 18 when the Gators host Alabama, FSU the weekend of Sept. 25 when the Seminoles host Louisville, LSU the weekend of Oct. 2 when the Tigers host Auburn and Alabama the weekend of Nov. 6 when the Crimson Tide hosts LSU.

"That's all locked in," Little said.

FSU hasn't been billed as much of a contender in the past to land Little seeing as how his father went to Miami, but the younger Little claims that he's intrigued by the Seminoles.

"My dad played at Miami and even though it's a big rivalry, it's all about me," Little explained. "The relationships I have built with the coaches over the past year is great. They talk to me very often and I like how they produce their DBs."

Little is talking with plenty of people in Tallahassee.

"I would like to see them win more," Little said. "But you know they produce too – Asante [Samuel Jr.], Tavares McFadden came from here, Stanford Samuels was right down the street. They produce guys from home."

LSU has long led on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball for Little.

"That's DBU," Little said. "You see what they do with their DBs. I feel like I could go there, get developed by Coach [Corey] Raymond and just perform. I got a tight relationship with their coaching staff too, so that's key."

Nick Saban has Alabama is right in the thick of things. The Crimson Tide are telling Little he could line up at multiple spots in the secondary, and that's intriguing to him.

"Pat [Surtain Jr.] came from here, so I feel like I can go up there and do the same thing. Coach Saban he takes a role with the DBs and that's the GOAT. Who wouldn't want to be coached by Nick Saban? He produces all DBs not just corners – the safety, the star and the corners," Little said.

"I talk Coach [Charles] Kelly and the new coach, Coach [Jay] Valai. They said whenever I get there they want to see what I can do and how I can help the team whether that's at corner, safety or star. They think I can play all three," Little noted.

Little hasn't toured USC before.

"It's out West, so you know, that's a different experience with the Pac-12. I like how they produce DBs. One of my [friends] is out there Olaijah Griffin. I'm cool with him. I like what they did with him," Little said.

Little has been trading messages with Trojans assistant Donte Williams.
"He's a cool dude," Little said. He shows me how they run stuff in practice with individual drills and stuff like that. We kind of do similar stuff like that at Heritage.

Little also likes what he's hearing from the coaches at Florida.

"It's just the same thing, they are showing me their practices and how I can get better," Little said.
Little has been to Gainesville before and has heard good things about UF from outgoing corner Marco Wilson, who will be selected in the upcoming NFL Draft after a eye-opening pro day earlier this week.

"Marco just being from Heritage, just growing up with Marco – shoot, that could be me in a couple of years," Little said. "I can probably go to Florida and do the same thing. I mean we have seen how it turned out for him."

So what does that mean for Miami?

"They aren't out," Little explained. "I'm just saving my officials because they are right down the street. I can go down there whenever. I would like to take advantage of my official visits and travel."

Little added that he would like to get down to Coral Gables once the NCAA lifts its temporary recruiting dead period for an unofficial visit.
"I'm starting to talk to Coach [Manny] Diaz more," Little pointed out.

And there you have it. "Travel" to Tallahassee and Gainesville.

Advertisement
Well that article did not sound good for us at all. He mentioned each school and spoke at length about each one. And when Miami was brought up he said three sentences. And ufag and fspoo got a lot. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back