Earl Little Jr. 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% keep recruiting him and letting him know we want him badly.

But based on all the quotes I’ve been reading, if Alabama wants him, they’ve got him.

The only question is, does he make the cut for Alabama. And nobody really knows that.
The kid is really going out of his way to let everyone including Bama know where he wants to go. It’s kind of weird cause not even ps2 was that “in love” with bama during his recruitment.
Makes you wonder if he hasn’t been given a green light by Saban but really wants one.

Advertisement
The kid is really going out of his way to let everyone including Bama know where he wants to go. It’s kind of weird cause not even ps2 was that “in love” with bama during his recruitment.
Makes you wonder if he hasn’t been given a green light by Saban but really wants one.

Yeah that’s just the thing, just because he wants bammer, doesn’t necessarily mean that they end up wanting him come signing day.

It’s not like Alabama doesn’t drops guys all the time, and they can do it, because they suffer no consequences, they have other five stars and high four stars ready to sign at the drop of a hat.

They might really want him, or they just may be keeping him on the hook in case they decide to pull the trigger on him later this year, or Saban could just be pulling a Sun Tzu type distraction. Who knows?

But I think what you mentioned, that he keeps sending sweet love messages to Alabama, means that he is trying to get their attention and let them know where he stands.

100% keep recruiting him and letting him know we want him badly.

But based on all the quotes I’ve been reading, if Alabama wants him, they’ve got him.

The only question is, does he make the cut for Alabama. And nobody really knows that.
That’s the thing these kids need to think about. Bama pulls in 5* corners every year and who knows who they get if he goes there. I am sure there were sophomore, junior, and senior corners that never saw the field again after Surtain Jr got there.

Advertisement
Sounds like the Little's love to have their ego stroked. This kid going on about how he's Bama's too DB recruit lol Bama straight playing this kid. Then you have the Sr. giving interviews about his it was great that college coaches called and text to wish him a Happy Birthday. I get you have to win the parents over but now we have to give Little Sr his own cookie cake come OV time. It's a little out of control at this point.

Sounds like the Little's love to have their ego stroked. This kid going on about how he's Bama's too DB recruit lol Bama straight playing this kid. Then you have the Sr. giving interviews about his it was great that college coaches called and text to wish him a Happy Birthday. I get you have to win the parents over but now we have to give Little Sr his own cookie cake come OV time. It's a little out of control at this point.
Yea that birthday nonsense is insane.

Advertisement
So if we get commitments from Spells and two others on our board.
Do we keep recruiting Little and would we still make room for him.

You know at some point, i would like some players to come along with a little pride. A little self motivation, someone who has some self moxy that says I don't have to do what everyone else does. Someone who swims against the current. Someone that thinks, you know what Alabama is boring. The same schools in the playoffs every year is boring. I am going to stay home for the area that raised me, that I can spend life after football here. I imagine the trips Surtain would make going to Tuscaloosa the next 30-40 years you could count on one hand.
James Williams

Advertisement
You know at some point, i would like some players to come along with a little pride. A little self motivation, someone who has some self moxy that says I don't have to do what everyone else does. Someone who swims against the current. Someone that thinks, you know what Alabama is boring. The same schools in the playoffs every year is boring. I am going to stay home for the area that raised me, that I can spend life after football here. I imagine the trips Surtain would make going to Tuscaloosa the next 30-40 years you could count on one hand.
So what you're saying is you want leaders not followers. Sorry but this generation is about 90% followers. These kids just want the easiest route to success with as little work as possible. I know I have 2 boys. I have had to go military school dad on them a few times.

Advertisement
Miami might need to move on. If you can’t get a legacy kid that’s living just minutes from the stadium to commit already, I think you just count your losses and move on to the next. Instead being left with your **** in hand at the end. Miami need to heavily recruit players from smaller towns who would be enamored with Miami. Lol. Nah seriously we do need to put pressure on Rogers and Feagon.
Being left with “your **** in your hand” isn’t as bad as you make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back