Each year that passes, I just can't wrap my mind around...

MiamiVice7

Senior
the fact that we cannot win our ******* division.

We have been in this conference since what 2004? And not a single appearance in the ACCCG. That's unbelievable. I mean, just unreal.

And here we are again, waiting until next year.

Cherry on top is the FSU losing streak.

Ugh.

It's tough to be...

Advertisement
And all I'm doing is just getting older, waiting!!! Dude, the last time we were good, 2004?? I was a young 34, now I'm ******* 46 and a few months away to be 47...let that sink in... time waits for nobody, All I want is a Natty is that too hard to do?

And all I'm doing is just getting older, waiting!!! Dude, the last time we were good, 2004?? I was a young 34, now I'm ******* 46 and a few months away to be 47...let that sink in... time waits for nobody, All I want is a Natty is that too hard to do?

Bruh I was in 7th grade now I just graduated college...

Bruh I was in 7th grade now I just graduated college...

Congrats brother...hey, live life to the fullest, thats for sure. no regrets!

Advertisement
Main reason is that we can't beat FSU. While UNC and VT can avoid playing one of FSU, Louisville, and Clemson most of the time.

Because people are fooled by our recruiting classes that are filled with stupid players from south Florida. We have had second tier personnel and people are shocked that we are a second tier program.

Each lose becomes eerily similar to how Golden and Co. would FIND ways to lose games.

Poor play calling, bad blocking, --and WR drops stagnate the offense. I know there were a lot of injuries, but this was the first game under the new regime where the effort was lacking and the other team out-schemed our D.

Advertisement
Because people are fooled by our recruiting classes that are filled with stupid players from south Florida. We have had second tier personnel and people are shocked that we are a second tier program.

Our football IQ was terrible under Shannon and Golden. It is starting to show again under Richt. Our special teams coach should be fired tonight. He absolutely sucks.

Advertisement
Back