Rumor Each Day Past Today (Mon, 28 Nov)..It Gets Weirder and Weirder With Gattis

If I'm making 8 mil a year, I'd pony up as much as 500k or maybe meet me halfway. My job depends on it, I need to get moving or 3, 4, or 5 years down the road I'm not going to be making that kind of money. Maybe the timing doesn't matter, we don't know the details, but it wouldn't be a holdup for me unless right around the corner it's vastly reduced.

Richt donated a million outright towards the indoor facility. He also paid some money out of his pocket to assist with salaries at UGA unknowingly commiting a violation.

I'm not saying any coach should be made to do this, but saying nobody would, that's wrong. ****, after this season if I was being real with myself, I'd feel like I stole the vast majority of my 8 million. So to me, it'd be giving it back or paying it forward with the primary focus of making us better.
I wonder if Mel Tucker would do that….

Advertisement
I wonder if Mel Tucker would do that….
5FB9980B-F607-44FF-9A1E-5B5EF1EF7CC0.gif

Let me ask you something: if you wanted to part with an employee, and you had two options:

1. Fire him immediately and owe him more money
2. Wait like 4 days to part with him and owe him less money

What would you do? Honest question.

The problem is you have zero idea about this supposed date of where Gattis' buyout becomes less. No one has any clue about the specifics of his buyout. Claiming otherwise is a flat out lie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back