***-E-SKR THIS IS YOUR DEATH PENALTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LIKE BIG MOUTH MUTHA****AS LIKE YOU YOUR HEART IS EMPTY.

SO LET'S CALL YOUR BLUFF ILL LET DMONEY SETUP AN ACCOUNT AND I'LL BET 10K AND PUT THE MONEY IN DMONEY ACCOUNT THAT WE'LL WIN THE COASTAL* AGAIN THIS YEAR VS YOUR 10K THAT WE'LL FINISH SECOND OR WORSE LET'S BET.

NO EXCUSES JUST SAY YES.

ILL PUT MY MONEY IN TODAY OR WHENEVER DMONEY SETS UP THE ACCOUNT I'LL GIVE YOU A MONTH TO COME UP WITH YOUR FUNDS.

IF HE'S NOT WILLING TO BET THEN HE'S SIMPLY A TROLL AND IS ONLY HERE START ****. MODS NEED TO PERMA BAN HIM TODAY IF HE'S NOT WILLING TO STAND BEHIND THE BOVINE SCAT HE WRITES.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
grandmother%20eating%20popcorn%20from%20the%20bowl-preview.png

Advertisement
ITS TIME OUT FOR THAT BULL**** BRUH I'M GOING TO START CALLING OUT EVERY ***** *** ***** ON THIS WEBSITE UNTIL ****. GETS BACK TO THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

Right on you illiterate fake tough guy. You and CaneCunnt can go suck each other off over CMR's contract extension.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right on you illiterate fake tough guy. You and CaneCunnt can go suck each other off over CMR's contract extension.
Bruh you better watch who you're talking to, James Jacksons brother smuggled a phone into jail via Nevin Shapiros *** just so he could get at you.

I'm James Jackson Brother are you drinking again? I'm with you, we will win Coastal, no one will bet against that for 10K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back