E. Reed as Interim HC…(gotta dream)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed Reed said defense wins championships. He's been watching this program for a while. What his excuse now? So great we have a Chief of Football or WTF he's called.

Advertisement
I think you’re on to something here OP. Like that one guy suggested, bring in Deion next year as well. Let Ed and Deion tag team it.

Advertisement
I’m literally saying to finish this year. UNTIL we hire a new HC. As in let him captain this ship when we can Manny. Who would you propose is the interim? Hugh Freeze is NOT coming here.
We don’t have a DC so do you let lashlee operate the season as HC/OC and who becomes the DC for the year?

I love you guys acting like I’m retarded snd you didn’t fully read the whole thing. I said dreaming because I honestly think with Manny carrying two roles that could be why they are hanging on to him. I don’t think they can come up with a responsible way to move on from him now.

I don’t think Ed will even be retained after this season when we fire Manny. So there’s no image to protect.

From a professionalism standpoint, I wouldn’t want a coach that would walk on his team mid season. So if you think we’re canning Manny tomorrow, who comes in right now to crush recruiting? You think Freeze would even publicly take the job right now? I wouldn’t even want him to it’s a crappy thing to do.

That would basically leave you with BOB… or who?

Advertisement
What makes that so?
Basically I’m just trying to envision how we move forward from Manny for this season so these young players can still compete with somewhat of a staff.

6B4F9D12-5C86-4BFC-BDC1-9B49114BB5CD.jpeg

Whom ever the HC will be a blue light special and in upper management LOLOL mind it will called.

The most cost effective decision to benefit the University as a whole moving forward.

The replay button hit again.

Advertisement
Back