E.J. Manuel

Advertisement
so are you saying he just throws his interceptions with more force?

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 21,799
so are you saying he just throws his interceptions with more force?

LoL pretty much...I know FSU is winning 38-7 but he just looks slow out there and he locks onto who he is going to throw it to before he even breaks from the huddle

Advertisement
LoL pretty much...I know FSU is winning 38-7 but he just looks slow out there and he locks onto who he is going to throw it to before he even breaks from the huddle

Which would be wonderful if we had ball-hawking safeties and played tight corner coverage.

tow truck, i technically broke down on the palmetto. so you may want to change your name. anyway, this is the "football" board. not the "lounge," so bug off. you can go make fun of me over there. if you all are going to be brutal over here, i may as well just stick with the old place. i came here to support those protesting that stupid woman. so be nice.

tow truck, i technically broke down on the palmetto. so you may want to change your name. anyway, this is the "football" board. not the "lounge," so bug off. you can go make fun of me over there. if you all are going to be brutal over here, i may as well just stick with the old place. i came here to support those protesting that stupid woman. so be nice.

Thanks for being here....

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 17,538
  • Soldinger.jpg
    Soldinger.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,874
  • 20121017_ter_su8_855.0_standard_352.0.jpg
    20121017_ter_su8_855.0_standard_352.0.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,742

I should have shut you up for good when I had the chance.

lets go canes!!!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12,862
Advertisement

Thanks for being here

I agree, if we had anyone that could make a play on defense, I'd say we have a shot in this game. Unfortunately, we have had the habit of making crap QBs look like Tom Brady, plus their D is going to manhandle us, we lose this one ugly.

Attachments

• TheWork.jpg
    TheWork.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 37,762

i think having a stronger arm lets you get away with some of that stuff.. morris got away with some throws in the MD game because he could sling it in there.

Attachments

• banda.jpg
    banda.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,416
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back