2024 Dylan Williams 4* LB from CA (is a Duck)

Advertisement
@Tracy724 I see u looking girl. Lol. Unfortunately, my lil homie ain’t coming here.

He just came from UV w/ “Coach Prime” & his mom loved it. He took a UV there instead of here. Now, they’re going back for a OV during their Spring Game. However, Cal is making him & his baby brother a priority.

They’re also Nike boys. Lol.

@Tracy724 I see u looking girl. Lol. Unfortunately, my lil homie ain’t coming here.

He just came from UV w/ “Coach Prime” & his mom loved it. He took a UV there instead of here. Now, they’re going back for a OV during their Spring Game. However, Cal is making him & his baby brother a priority.

They’re also Nike boys. Lol.
LOL! But if he's now visiting, is it possible he might be interested???

And Cal? Not crapping on them, but why Cal and not USC? Or even UCLA?

Advertisement
LOL! But if he's now visiting, is it possible he might be interested???

And Cal? Not crapping on them, but why Cal and not USC? Or even UCLA?

We’re talking about two different ppl. Lol. Who’s visiting to Miami is my lil homie’s teammate, Dylan Williams.

I was saying my lil homie is not coming to Miami, even though he has an offer. He, like Dylan, r both Top247 players for LB Poly.

The reason why my youngin is interested in Cal is b/c he’s thinking beyond FB, & Cal is making his lil brothers (classes of ‘25 & ‘28 respectively) priorities, too. Their mother would love to be close to her boys, & she wants her two oldest to play together like they’ve done their entire FB yrs.

I’m still trying to figure out what happened w/ SC, b/c he was a hard commit there, but he’s been a bit vague w/ it. Imo, I think Deion got in the ear.

Adidas strikes again! Sigh.

Yeah, & we lost a recruit from last cycle b/c of it. Like I said on @LeedsCane podcast, it’s not “thee” factor, but when all things are even, the littlest things, including branding sways the pendulum. I’ve literally had kids say they chose school A b/c of (all of the right reasons) & I liked how that jersey fit, or the swag they provided my family, etc.

Winning, drafts, NIL, development will always be #1, but again, we’re talking about impressionable kids.

Advertisement
We’re talking about two different ppl. Lol. Who’s visiting to Miami is my lil homie’s teammate, Dylan Williams.

I was saying my lil homie is not coming to Miami, even though he has an offer. He, like Dylan, r both Top247 players for LB Poly.

The reason why my youngin is interested in Cal is b/c he’s thinking beyond FB, & Cal is making his lil brothers (classes of ‘25 & ‘28 respectively) priorities, too. Their mother would love to be close to her boys, & she wants her two oldest to play together like they’ve done their entire FB yrs.

I’m still trying to figure out what happened w/ SC, b/c he was a hard commit there, but he’s been a bit vague w/ it. Imo, I think Deion got in the ear.
If it’s J-Rob, if he’s not coming here I hope it’s Cal. He could be like the last undersized Poly receiver to go to Cal…..

Yeah, & we lost a recruit from last cycle b/c of it. Like I said on @LeedsCane podcast, it’s not “thee” factor, but when all things are even, the littlest things, including branding sways the pendulum. I’ve literally had kids say they chose school A b/c of (all of the right reasons) & I liked how that jersey fit, or the swag they provided my family, etc.

Winning, drafts, NIL, development will always be #1, but again, we’re talking about impressionable kids.
This is even more important now with NIL. Kids are thinking more and more about branding. For most of these kids, their whole lives, Nike has been THE defining sports brand. None of these kids were even alive when Run DMC was rocking shell toe Adidas stuff lol

If it’s J-Rob, if he’s not coming here I hope it’s Cal. He could be like the last undersized Poly receiver to go to Cal…..

Indeed it’s him. Lol

I would like him going to Cal, too, but I know he’s OVing to Colorado for their spring game.

Berkeley is a great school. If I am a high school star but I don’t make it to the NFL, I would love to have a Berkeley degree as a back up

Advertisement

And borderline ignorant if the jersey color/weight/manufacturer carries any weight whatsoever. But youth and ignorance have always gone hand in hand, and certainly did in my life.

Rasta did not list him in his lb breakdown video, I wonder why? maybe he doesn't think it's realistic

Although they did discuss Sammy Brown extensively and he's definitely not coming here.

OHHHHHHHHHHH, ok got it, that’s what I thought. I should’ve asked to make sure we were on the same page, my bad on that. That’s totally understandable that the mom wants the kids close, who’s doesn’t? Can’t hate on that, just sucks cause that never works in our favor lol. I get it though.

Good on Cal doing what needs to be done to secure a commitment from your homie though, hope the three of them find success no matter where they go.

Advertisement
OHHHHHHHHHHH, ok got it, that’s what I thought. I should’ve asked to make sure we were on the same page, my bad on that. That’s totally understandable that the mom wants the kids close, who’s doesn’t? Can’t hate on that, just sucks cause that never works in our favor lol. I get it though.

Good on Cal doing what needs to be done to secure a commitment from your homie though, hope the three of them find success no matter where they go.

Thank u so much. Yeah; he has options, & he’s going to vet them. His mom is solid af. I’m getting a sense that he’s going to stay out West. I’m going to be interested in the PAC-12 this yr. Got some storylines to follow, namely, how will Colorado fair? Will SC & Riley run away w/ The PAC-12 & make a run to the CFP? How’s Chip going to fare w/o DTR & Charbornet? Will Jake Spavital provide the same magic on O for Cal like he did in 2016 (10th in Total O / 22nd in Scoring O / 4th in Passing O)?

Indeed it’s him. Lol

I would like him going to Cal, too, but I know he’s OVing to Colorado for their spring game.
How we looking for the homie Asa who just visited last weekend I know he has a long connection with our new LB coach

Former USC commit Dylan Williams visiting on Thursday

Dave Chappelle Dylan GIF

@nvlahos , you had Dylan Williams on your top target list before he was mentioned by anyone else on CIS. Can you expand on why you think he's a priority?

Advertisement
Back