Dylan Stewart

Ain't nobody with sense going after this guy if he did enter the portal nobody is trying to lose money on a guy that may not make it past week 4.

He will be lucky to get drafted in the 1st round next year because if he will hit a player, he will hit a coach.
 
Oh no no no I heard about the character issues but now he's punching guys on the field? He's definitely not a take if he's throwing haymakers.





You gotta throw the uppercut n catch the chin.. that or rip his helmet off first. He could've broken his own hand Not Cane material at all 😅
 
Last edited:
We should be trying to sign him once he jumps in the portal. No way is he staying there for another season

Pretty sure he just wants to shut it down to not get injured for **** team and go to draft.. Dude mailing it in..
 
If Bain was still on this team next year I’d say get him… you’ve gotta have an older enforcer on the team to keep it in line.

I’m sure it’s too easy for him on a bad team, best player, making the most money he knows he ain’t gotta answer to no one
 
If Bain was still on this team next year I’d say get him… you’ve gotta have an older enforcer on the team to keep it in line.

I’m sure it’s too easy for him on a bad team, best player, making the most money he knows he ain’t gotta answer to no one

It’s a lot going on. The guy isn’t acting out for no reason. I’m not saying he’s blameless. But, give him some grace. He’s injured, his head coach is a lame duck, his position coach is at LSU now, etc.
 
that's a Manny move, not a Mario one

Mario wouldn't Bring this kid in after all that . he's going to NFL anyways
I’m not advocating one way or another for Stewart but Mario has taken his fair share of chance on questionable characters. He brought in Burroughs who got kicked out of Bama for fighting a coach and just this offseason brought in Conrad Hussey and Cam Vaughn.

The difference, as evidenced by just the few examples above is that Mario won’t continue to tolerate the shenanigans when they get here….unless of course those shenanigans are cheeky and fun
 
Back
Top