Dumbest **** I’ve seen in awhile. Dude costs his team a possession by standing over Dart and pretending to blast him with a shotgun over and over. Then his corch puts him back in the game.
‘Merica… these refs suck!! A penalty is an infringement on his 2nd Amendment rightsDude loves pretending to shoot a gun. He just did it again. Lmao what a ******* moron.
Normally, I would be on board, but in this instance I'm not so sure.quick someone dust off hayden lowe's jersey and a skimask!!
acc refs dont know **** anyways, they wont tell the difference
Agreed on all counts.Normally, I would be on board, but in this instance I'm not so sure.
He seems to be a bit of a head case with a pattern of behavior that shows a guy who has a problem with self discipline.
The biggest question I have about Stewart, is what motivates him? Does he wanna win a championship? Does he wanna be a top 5 draft pick? Or is just financial?
He's a supremely talented player, but for whatever reason, he's had issues being able to lock in at South Carolina & put together a full season of good work on tape.
His TF season he showed a ton of promise, but since then, it's just been this steady decline of a guy who seems to have trouble finding his why.
Hes a top 10 pick at worst if he declares, and the #1 portal Edge (or overall defensive player) if he enters.Someone, not us, will take a chance on him in the portal or he will stupidly go pro and end up a Day 3 pick.
My guess he ends up at LSU.