2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
5* Edge Dylan Stewart is visiting today. Never did a profile on him because there was no indication of interest on his part (until today). On3 has him as the #1 player in the nation. No Junior highlights (yet).

Is this the JT effect already having an impact?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I genuinely don't understand why this keeps happening to us. It feels like we just can't get guys in secretly without it getting out. Doesn't seem to be an issue anywhere else the way it is here.
It does happen to other people I just think this day and age it’s pretty rough to expect to keep anything secret though. Not making excuses for our people that just can’t keep quiet of course I think that’s super annoying.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh I mean if it’s this huge secret and guys end up not coming or whatever when it comes out…was there any actual interest? Seems weird to me. I dunno. Venting in general not really aiming it at you I just find the whole thing bizarre.

I genuinely don't understand why this keeps happening to us. It feels like we just can't get guys in secretly without it getting out. Doesn't seem to be an issue anywhere else the way it is here.
there was a gag order on media at practice about this.. If I am Mario I cut Ferman out immediately and make them an example. You leak, you are done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It does happen to other people I just think this day and age it’s pretty rough to expect to keep anything secret though. Not making excuses for our people that just can’t keep quiet of course I think that’s super annoying.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh I mean if it’s this huge secret and guys end up not coming or whatever when it comes out…was there any actual interest? Seems weird to me. I dunno. Venting in general not really aiming it at you I just find the whole thing bizarre.
I agree that in this day and age that it's bound to get out somehow. My biggest issue is that it's always the local media here that do this kind of stuff. If word gets out to a national site and they report it, whatever. But it feels like in Miami it's always the local beat guys that leak **** that is supposed to be secret. You think the Tuscaloosa Times are reporting on a secret visitor that Saban put a gag order on? Or in Athens? Columbus? Clemson? Just frustrating that even our own local media just seems to not mind hurting the Canes as long as they get to say they were first.

I agree that in this day and age that it's bound to get out somehow. My biggest issue is that it's always the local media here that do this kind of stuff. If word gets out to a national site and they report it, whatever. But it feels like in Miami it's always the local beat guys that leak **** that is supposed to be secret. You think the Tuscaloosa Times are reporting on a secret visitor that Saban put a gag order on? Or in Athens? Columbus? Clemson? Just frustrating that even our own local media just seems to not mind hurting the Canes as long as they get to say they were first.
I feel ya. I certainly don’t want to ever insinuate in defending these clowns we have down here.

People desperate to be first, always. When you don’t know anything about football or recruiting I guess all you can do to get attention is to break news?

Advertisement
Right. He isn't committed anywhere and has already taken the visit.

Ban or limit accessibility for certain members of the media during Fall/Winter when we're trying to close.
Exactly uncommitted and already visited lol but it's supposed to be top secret

This was not supposed to get out smh.

Why does this matter? Its an uncommitted 5 star visiting in March, and he's taking 10 other visits this month.

It is odd that a kid that's taking 9 public visits over the next two months wanted to keep this visit quiet. But its not for us to judge. Someone wanted this visit to be silent.

I don't think it was a mistake that Hayes didn't list a visit the weekend of March 11 in his edit. Suspect that was an intentional silent visit weekend.

curious - where did Ferman leak it? I don't see it anywhere on his site.

The Rivals site doesn't care. They post everything....
I just received a screenshot of the Canesport blurb on it. It was included in a longer article on practice notes, I believe.
curious - where did Ferman leak it? I don't see it anywhere on his site.

The Rivals site doesn't care. They post everything....
They refer to him as a 4 star when he’s the #1 overall recruit via On3 rankings. Hahaha.

Attachments

• 8B43E483-57FE-40C6-A377-E14841996C37.jpeg
    8B43E483-57FE-40C6-A377-E14841996C37.jpeg
    432.6 KB · Views: 225
  • A1BB7C0D-A588-4132-B981-A6CB5C0F3546.jpeg
    A1BB7C0D-A588-4132-B981-A6CB5C0F3546.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 224
Advertisement
Back