2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Chad Simmons seems to think we are in a good spot heading into summer visits. Says UGA has faded some and to not sleep on South Carolina but he is hearing more about Miami the most with Stewart in the last couple of weeks. OSU is also still involved but we have the momentum currently.

CDEE04F3-EAAD-40F0-B50E-3C320EE24E76.jpeg

Chad Simmons seems to think we are in a good spot heading into summer visits. Says UGA has faded some and to not sleep on South Carolina but he is hearing more about Miami the most with Stewart in the last couple of weeks. OSU is also still involved but we have the momentum currently.
We cookin cookin

Houston Rockets Cooking GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Wild

who is south carolina DC plug, lol.. They got Harbor last year and now in on this kid

Advertisement
I dont know why I despise South Carolina doing well in recruiting.

Advertisement
After seeing Dylan play in the semi-finals of playoffs against his son's team, Ablakk was raving about his potential. Says he's further along than Chase Young was at the same age. Says he's a certified double goon. If he comes to Miami, he's a day 1 starter.

In the playoffs, his son's team took him out of the game by going run only and running away from him. During halftime, the coach adjusted and put Dylan at Mike. Ablakk said he single handedly shut them down in the second half.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I saw it on his film where he was lined up at Mike and just knocking heads off. He is a Will Anderson type talent. He gets close to double digit sacks first season.
It has often been said by those who scout for both college and the NFL that you should never allow yourself to fall in love with a player. Well gents it's much too late for that because when it comes to Dylan Stewart, I'm head over heels!!!!

Advertisement
Back