2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC signs w/USCe and is Indefinitely Suspended

I would think he's a lock to enter the draft at this point is he not? He's shown enough on tape and I assume he would test decent that a team will take a flyer on him. Would definitely not be a high round pick but he would be in the league. Guess it depends on NIL.
 
Like other posters have said...when your season is basically over by game 4..you mentally check out as a player especially one of this caliber. Kirk Herbstreit said that teams whos CFP dreams are basically over have to now go into "retention" mode because these players agents are going to be shopping them around to other teams immediately.

I think Stewart absolutely declares for the draft. I would be shocked if he hit the portal. I would love to be wrong though and give him a shot here.
 
Like other posters have said...when your season is basically over by game 4..you mentally check out as a player especially one of this caliber. Kirk Herbstreit said that teams whos CFP dreams are basically over have to now go into "retention" mode because these players agents are going to be shopping them around to other teams immediately.

I think Stewart absolutely declares for the draft. I would be shocked if he hit the portal. I would love to be wrong though and give him a shot here.
the kid cares about money. neither him nor his boy has improved much since their freshman year.
 
They just sent Hayden Lowe packing for the same ****.

What makes you think Miami would even entertain that?

2 Questions:

1. Did Stewart attack a coach or a teammate?
2. Did we not just take a flyer on a guy by the name of Jamil Burroughs a couple of seasons ago?
 
They just sent Hayden Lowe packing for the same ****.

What makes you think Miami would even entertain that?

2 Questions:

1. Did Stewart attack a coach or a teammate?
2. Did we not just take a flyer on a guy by the name of Jamil Burroughs a couple of seasons ago?
Yea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy
 
Yea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy
hes going to NFL. if that kid want to win in college or cared, he would have hit the portal already.
Probably right he’s super talented. But if he doesn’t enter the draft you go get him and I trust Mario would team him up with JB. I have no doubt that Mario would try
 
2 Questions:

1. Did Stewart attack a coach or a teammate?
2. Did we not just take a flyer on a guy by the name of Jamil Burroughs a couple of seasons ago?

1. No, but the underlying behavioral trait (lack of respect for authority) remains the same.
2. Burroughs never made it on the field. Same as Lowe. Not sure how this one fits
 
Yea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy

After you spent $ to get him here in the first place?

The laws that govern NIL payments differ from the ones I assume you’re referencing to when ton say “just send him packing”
 
2 Questions:

1. Did Stewart attack a coach or a teammate?
2. Did we not just take a flyer on a guy by the name of Jamil Burroughs a couple of seasons ago?
Wasn't the rumor Burroughs roughed up one our team leaders in Matt Lee.We're rolling right now and can bring in big time players without all these red flags.
 
Yea if he enters the portal you go get him and if anything send his *** packing. Easy

After you spent $ to get him here in the first place?

The laws that govern NIL payments differ from the ones I assume you’re referencing to when ton say “just send him packing”
I am sure if we did try to recruit him Mario would interview and speak to the dude. And if he doesn’t feel like it’s worth the risk he would just let him go elsewhere. If it came to something like that.
 
He’s going to the League not the portal. Still going to be a top 10 pick….

Nyck Harbor and Fred Johnson I’d be giving a call to
 
1. No, but the underlying behavioral trait (lack of respect for authority) remains the same.
2. Burroughs never made it on the field. Same as Lowe. Not sure how this one fits

Y didn’t Burrows make it on the field?
 
Wasn't the rumor Burroughs roughed up one our team leaders in Matt Lee.We're rolling right now and can bring in big time players without all these red flags.

We’re talking about next season, not this yr.

& this is a kid who punch another player, on another team.

Like what r we talking about? U kick the tires, period
 
Back
Top