2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Personally 4-5 years (same way I feel about Napier) unless he completely bottoms out which I dont see happening. If he continues to bring in top 10 classes but is Ron Zook on gameday, he’ll leave whoever is the next HC with a ready made roster.
4-5 years is crazy. If Napier goes 5-7 this year & 7-5 next year you giving that man a 4th year? Maybe at Duke.

FSU fans were all on the “fire Norvell” train until he popped year 3. If he won less than 8, idt he’d be the HC this upcoming season.

Wow how about we at least wait until the end of year 2 before we start deciding anything. I feel really good about the two cooridinators that we hired, especially the DC so I expect a significant improvoement on the field when you toss in the improved roster. Yes we still lack the depth at most positions to be elite but that takes time to do through recruiting.
Not sure why you guys feel everyone needs the exact same amount of time on the job. Did FSU need to give Slick Willie more time when it was obvious that he wasn't the answer. They actually knew very quickly that he was a mess with some of the behind-the-scenes stuff involving organization and attention to detail with practice planning.
It was obvious that Manny was not the answer, but it wasn't his fault. They should have never hired him to begin with, but our former AD panicked.
Mario needs time if this is to be done the right way where it is sustained success. After this year, we will know much better how this process will play out but everyone making timelines and future plans right now after year one is kind of premature and honestly silly.

Personally 4-5 years (same way I feel about Napier) unless he completely bottoms out which I dont see happening. If he continues to bring in top 10 classes but is Ron Zook on gameday, he’ll leave whoever is the next HC with a ready made roster.
In the portal era some of the kids would dip anyway. Wouldn’t just have a loaded ready roster kids would just leave in the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is crazy to me to see some of these schools top prospects actually show interest to. Like even if I wasn't a Miami fan, if I had offers from Miami, USC, Bama, UGA, etc, no way in ******* **** would South Carolina be anywhere close to top 10 on my list of destinations.
Big fish small pond, with a helluva lot of NIL money is what they’re selling!

4-5 years is crazy. If Napier goes 5-7 this year & 7-5 next year you giving that man a 4th year? Maybe at Duke.

FSU fans were all on the “fire Norvell” train until he popped year 3. If he won less than 8, idt he’d be the HC this upcoming season.

Yea because let’s be REALISTIC….fire Napier/Cristobal if they go 5-7 then 7-5 and then go and hire who? What TOP FLIGHT HC would leave a job to come to a place where they have shown they’ll fire a coach after 3 years if they go 6-7, 5-7, then 7-5?

Well he better start winning. 5 wins is unacceptable when you paying 80 mil. This guy is supposed to be a top coach, win some dam games.
How many did Saban win his first year at Bama? Remember before Bama he was already a championship coach from LSU. Give it 2 more years.

Advertisement
If the reports are true that both Acheampong and Bain are already 280-285 then they both may outgrow DE and we will need to sign a couple more in this class or will have to go portal again.Maybe M. Bryand gets moved there.
You guys got to stop with this portal fascination. The more we go to the portal simply means we're not recruiting and developing kids that are coming out of high school. We did that under Manny because we had to in develop anybody and he was a basic recruiter. If we get caught up on doing that every year just means we're screwed.

Facts

Problem is those fans thought we had some bad *** roster for years. Bruh we could win 7 games this season and depending how it looks could be a good thing. Can't just judge wins and losses unless it's like 4 wins, but you still need context. And the guy isn't getting fired he's bringing guys we have never had the chance to bring in before cause we had retards at HC.

Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

Advertisement
Difference is the standard though. Harbaugh won double digits 3 times in first 5 years. Mario does that and we’ll crown him.

Depends what the school & fanbase think are acceptable.
Bull****. Y'all won't crown the man for nothing less than #6. You people are having a serious conversation about when he should be fired BEFORE the beginning of season 2... You all got no clue what Mario will do inside of 5 years and none of y'all are patient enough to let him show it. Who else y'all wanna run off. Take a **** breath people. If fans had that standard for their own personal lives they wouldn't all be so miserable on here...

Advertisement
Back