2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
U get man drafted as high as possible, thats it
thats why the bama kids are all overrated in the NFL and bust out shtick is dumb. he got them drafted in the early rounds. thats what matters as a recruiting pitch. the rest is up to the man and their NFL coach

Don’t shoot the messenger I thought Miami was far in front

Look, I'm not giving you a hard time, but that message has already been posted a few pages back.

Ohio Taint fans should take the advice of Winston Wolf...

1687138289207.png

Advertisement
thats why the bama kids are all overrated in the NFL and bust out shtick is dumb. he got them drafted in the early rounds. thats what matters as a recruiting pitch. the rest is up to the man and their NFL coach
Some man get money, partying, no study, no working out. Smoking drinking and getting washed out at training. Those are variables to an individual player. Alot of them are just flat out better than other college athletes especially when half the schedule are overmatched teams. Go to the NFL, every one is paid, big fast, study. U cant just get by on athleticism

Advertisement
Had no doubt OSU would make an impression. I expect them to do the same next week with Scott but I think we’re fine. OSU aint cutting that NIL check like we are and I expect them to take a step back this season.
My hope (more of a wish) is we can keep Scott from even visiting. Pay back for Air.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My all-time favorite game. Glad we're so good at it...

BLANK-a-doodle-doo...

View attachment 242888

PS, what a classic panel, Avery Schreiber (the guy who did the Doritos commercials), Brett Sommers, Charles Nelson Reilly, JoAnn Pflug, Richard Dawson, and Fannie Flagg (the comedienne who wrote Fried Green Tomatoes). Five inebriated comics and a hot actress (for the 1970s). Perfection.
I’m pretty sure Dawson created the on camera sexual assault, or at least perfected it. 😂😂

Gholston was horrible lol. But it aint the school's fault. U get man drafted and paid, the rest is on him
I always considered it very impressive when a school pumps out 1st round picks that bust.

That means the school/coach optimized a players talent and production and got them paid. A player that likely didn't have that nfl talent to begin with.

I always considered it very impressive when a school pumps out 1st round picks that bust.

That means the school/coach optimized a players talent and production and got them paid. A player that likely didn't have that nfl talent to begin with.

That or they didn't work like the guy next to them.

It happens at every level from peewee on. You're the best, but to stay the best you've gotta work harder than the guy next to you. In particular as you level up. Some peak early as well.

There's so many reasons why it doesn't work out in college and the NFL in particular.

Advertisement
Back