2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

If he ever posts again - and I don’t know that he will - he’ll get attacked by 10 of you guys at once. And that’s at least how many you guys will need if he’s motivated. Lol. I’m literally going to move it to the purgatory board and lock the cage and then we’ll see how it goes. And if anyone wants to jump in and attack his attackers in defense then that’s fine too.

One thing that won’t be happening anymore, at least not from me, is going after the retaliators for being too mean in their responses to people who start up with them.

The provocateurs are 100% responsible for the response that happens. If someone has to go it’s going to be whoever starts the trouble.

I will be asking Maude’s to be mindful of this. I hope you and the others waiting on his return so you can try him get your wish.

Attachments

• EA78617B-ACCA-4744-A99C-DEA85A6F397B.jpeg
    EA78617B-ACCA-4744-A99C-DEA85A6F397B.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 42
Advertisement
Bill Kurelic, Buckeye 247

Earlier this morning:
I am told Dylan Stewart's Ohio State official visit went very well too though I am not quite ready to make that Crystal Ball pick yet. I will have more on that in a bit.

Just now...
I'm not ready to Crystal Ball Dylan Stewart to Ohio State yet, but I am getting closer. I am told the needle definitely moved for Stewart on his official visit with the Buckeyes this weekend.
I now have the Buckeyes in the lead for Dylan Stewart if you could not tell from above.

Advertisement

Earlier this morning:
I am told Dylan Stewart's Ohio State official visit went very well too though I am not quite ready to make that Crystal Ball pick yet. I will have more on that in a bit.

Just now...
I'm not ready to Crystal Ball Dylan Stewart to Ohio State yet, but I am getting closer. I am told the needle definitely moved for Stewart on his official visit with the Buckeyes this weekend.
I now have the Buckeyes in the lead for Dylan Stewart if you could not tell from above.
If Leeds is laughing then I’m okay :)

If he ever posts again - and I don’t know that he will - he’ll get attacked by 10 of you guys at once. And that’s at least how many you guys will need if he’s motivated. Lol. I’m literally going to move it to the purgatory board and lock the cage and then we’ll see how it goes. And if anyone wants to jump in and attack his attackers in defense then that’s fine too.

One thing that won’t be happening anymore, at least not from me, is going after the retaliators for being too mean in their responses to people who start up with them.

The provocateurs are 100% responsible for the response that happens. If someone has to go it’s going to be whoever starts the trouble.

I will be asking Maude’s to be mindful of this. I hope you and the others waiting on his return so you can try him get your wish.

Advertisement

Earlier this morning:

Just now...

Is Harry Johnson still the DL coach for the suckeyes?

Advertisement

Earlier this morning:

Just now...

I’m not worried one bit.

This kid is THE top of the board.

Miami will be able to allocate what is needed to close this deal.

Stewart to Miami by end of July.

Advertisement
I’m not worried one bit.

This kid is THE top of the board.

Miami will be able to allocate what is needed to close this deal.

Stewart to Miami by end of July.

My all-time favorite game. Glad we're so good at it...

BLANK-a-doodle-doo...

1687115652779.png

PS, what a classic panel, Avery Schreiber (the guy who did the Doritos commercials), Brett Sommers, Charles Nelson Reilly, JoAnn Pflug, Richard Dawson, and Fannie Flagg (the comedienne who wrote Fried Green Tomatoes). Five inebriated comics and a hot actress (for the 1970s). Perfection.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back