2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Kid isn’t deciding anytime soon and this will be a rollercoaster so just buckle up and temper your expectations please lol
200 (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How does this guy compare as a prospect to Kelly, Shemar Stewart and other defensive linemen we’ve recruited since Mario arrived?

How does this guy compare as a prospect to Kelly, Shemar Stewart and other defensive linemen we’ve recruited since Mario arrived?
Best of the three IMO. Him and Kelly are a bit more comparable as players as true edges whereas Stewart I believe most people always felt like he’d grow into an interior player or a 3-4 type of end.

Best of the three IMO. Him and Kelly are a bit more comparable as players as true edges whereas Stewart I believe most people always felt like he’d grow into an interior player or a 3-4 type of end.
Shemar Stewart and David Stone are comparable talents.

Kelly & Wayne are comparable to Dylan Stewart & Marquise Lightfoot. Though Dylan has highest ceiling.

Still think my fave is Bain. All he does is produce no matter where you put him. We take for granted how good he is due to how he was considered a layup. Recruiting sites tried to put him in a box and rated/evaluated him horribly.

Don’t be surprised if his name is next to Stubbs his junior/senior year…

Shemar Stewart and David Stone are comparable talents.

Kelly & Wayne are comparable to Dylan Stewart & Marquise Lightfoot. Though Dylan has highest ceiling.

Still think my fave is Bain. All he does is produce no matter where you put him. We take for granted how good he is due to how he was considered a layup. Recruiting sites tried to put him in a box and rated/evaluated him horribly.

Don’t be surprised if his name is next to Stubbs his junior/senior year…
Bain is going to have 35 career sacks here IMO. He just seems to have the ability to always get to the QB. Unbelievably excited to see his progress in the weight room and with the nutrition staff as well.

Advertisement
Back